Do guys like straight or curly hair?

Well its an easy question so which one do you guys like straight or curly? just want to see guys opinions. and by the way I have straight hair.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the girl.

There's a type of curly hair (nothing extreme) which I can't explain, which I would go crazy for. I do prefer straight hair though most of the time. Straight shorter hair. And it can't be too straight. Too straight is weird for me.

What Guys Said 3

• I think either hairstyle would attract most guys. Although a guy dating you based on looks isn't the type of guy you should be having relationships with. I myself prefer straight long hair, but every person is entitled to their own opinion.

• I was wondering how long?

• I like both. More important to me is how long it is, anything shorter than medium is too short. There are always exceptions though.

• i think keep it natural

it looks weird it its too straight

but I think girls look AMAZING with wavy natural looking hair

What Girls Said 3

• Go curly hair, go!

Just kidding. xD

My hair is naturally curly, but it curls like ribbon on gift wrapping. Haha

I know old ladies love my hair, because one in five times I go out I have an older woman compliment (and sometimes pull on it so it springs) my hair. Also my mother and my boyfriend get upset at me when I straighten it.

I do love to straighten the just front though, but I am nuts and I think clashing contrasts look cool.

;]

• i have naturally curly hair, sometimes I leave it that way and other times I straighten it, every time I leave it curly I get guys commenting that I have nice hair. I think it's just whatever suits the girl.

• I think it depends on the guy. You can change your hair anytime so go with what the mood strikes everyday. Besides most guys I know just like when girls take care of their hair and not let it get crazy.