How to have a perfect look?

I don't have any make up kit, straightener, bla bla bla...so please tell me how to have a nice and perfect look without using these things?

Most Helpful Girl

• i consider many people to be perfect,people who have very little in common,you need to give us more details if you want us to help,and a pic would be nice.

What Guys Said 3

• What is perfect? Those girls on the beauty/model magazines?

• don't be yourself...pretend to be somebody else ;P

• You already have a decent look if you don't tart yourself up

What Girls Said 5

• Clean and fresh is always beautiful - take care of your skin and hair.

Less makeup is prettier anyways.

• You cannot be perfect. Perfectioin means something different to everyone. Say you somehow acheievd this unattainable goal, you still wouldn't be perfect in my eyes and in the eyes of some people because I think perfection is boring, too predictable, and makes someone unappealing.

Just do what you want to do. Be who you want to be. Stop trying to please people whom most of are sh*tty human beings.

• do you have a blow dryer? you can do a blowout on your hair to make it straight and silky if you don't have a flat iron. you also don't need makeup. I NEVER wear it and most people think I do. eat healthy and get tons of water along with excersise to make your skin and body healthier and clear. you have your own unique look! that's what makes us all so great :)

• get direction on what kind of style you want to have first, it's a bit vague

• so buy some makeup and doll yourself up