What does it mean when a guy finds out a girl likes him but doesn't really react?

my friend told her boyfriend that I liked his brother and he then went and told him and all their mates, his reaction when he found out was that I souldn't like him because we both have totally different styles, but when his mates tease me about liking him he always sticks up for me what does it mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• he likes you but lets his friend influence him to much. Or is a good guy and doesn't wanna string you along and sticks up for you so you don't feel bad for putting your feelings out their. Could be either one really

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He is flattered but he doesn't want you to feel bad for feeling like that for him. He still cares for you if you know what I mean, just not in that way. Or he likes you but let his friend influence him.