I'm a sophomore in high school, and I got asked by my senior boyfriend to homecoming dance. I don't know what kind of dress is appropriet or the colors? I've never been to one since my school doesn't allowed anyone but the seniors... So, help! what is good?
- Other?33% (3)25% (1)31% (4)Vote
- Shorter dress bright color form fitting11% (1)0% (0)8% (1)Vote
- Shorter dress pale color not so form fitting on bottom11% (1)0% (0)8% (1)Vote
- Medium(knee) length dress pale color11% (1)0% (0)8% (1)Vote
- Medium(knee) length dress bright color34% (3)75% (3)45% (6)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
If you google homecoming dresses, you'll get an idea. Usually, HC dresses are what you described in E, although black is also a common choice for color. Here are some to look at link .
Start with picking out a few colors that you like and/or will look stunning on you. Then figure out if you like puffy short dresses or more form-fitting ones. Try going into dress shops and department stores to actually try some on. You never know what you'll fall in love with.0