Boyfriend is on Match.com and I think he's looking elsewhere, advice?

SO I recently found out my boyfriend is looking for girls on match.com. He doesn't pay every month but has a profile with recent info. he rates girls everyday. and I just found out that he was looking to pay. there's also a girl at his work that I think he might be into.

What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• And you're also sure he's meeting with these women and making sweet love to them in a candle-lit room, right? He's ignoring you because all these girls he's rating he is in fact in love with, and cannot find the hours in a day to manage so many partners.

You are assuming the worst and making a big deal out of bullsh*t. Online activity doesn't mean anything ore than what it is. Only the paranoid clingers make the ridiculous assumptions.

What Guys Said 2

• Leave him he is not serious about the two of you's relationship. It isn't fair for him to find some other girl and just toss you off to the side.

• Well, talk to him and find out what he's doing, why he's on there, etc.

What else can you do?

What Girls Said 1

• What should I do? Dump him