Is looking really young unattractive to guys?

like, I've been told I look 16 and I'm 19! I'm just wondering if guys my age would still go for that.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on how you carry yourself. If you carry yourself in a mature manner it shouldn't be an issue.

I would, however, refrain from wearing clothes that have brands written across them- Pink, Aeropostale, Abercrombie, etc, as they tend to make you look younger.

Really piecing together your outfit- jeans, shirt, sweater/blazer/jacket, and throwing in accesseries will keep you looking your age.

• haha I HATE stuff with brand names on them. it's just so tacky to me. so yay I don't have to worry about that! lol

• I know! I gave all that stuff away as soon as I graduated high school!

What Guys Said 6

• You should be happy for that... you will always look younger which you will appreciate as you get older! :D

• It's not unattractive, but I've just trained myself to not look at them in a sexual way.

• That shouldn't be a problem with guys your age, because you are of age. But a guy my age coming around, yeah that would be creepy.

• it's not a major deal for me. I find some younger looking girls attractive but I also feel the same for some girls who look a little older than their age. BUT you should be happy because you may not age as quick as your peers. :)

• Have you heard the term jail bait? Its basically a girl that's under aged but attracts older guys.

Now that term wouldn't make sense if guys weren't at all BAITED by it.. right? So basically of course guys like girls that look younger than they really are, because guys like young girls!

Shoot, why to rich 50-60 year olds go after 20 somethings? Cause guys like em young!

• No big deal for me. I think you are really pretty!

What Girls Said 7

• Most guys value youth so it's better to look younger than your age.

Look at old women they're only considered attractive if they look young.

• When you're 19, it might be better to look 19 ... at least some of the time.

But pretty soon, and for the rest of her life, looking young is a big plus.

• Yep exactly why when any guy complains about a woman's standards being too high I just think youth. XD

• I have that same problem! I'm 19 too and I only look about 16. The legal drinking age here is 18 so when I go out I get a heap of people giving me strange looks and asking if I'm old enough to be there. I hate it, hopefully I grow out of it when I get older, but I still get guys around my age and a few years older who are interested. Probably because once you're 16 here, you're legal so guys don't exactly have to worry about the whole 'jail bait' thing with younger girls.

• Yea! I have been told I look 16 and I am going to be 24 in month! guys don't care as long as you're legal.

• i know this has nothing to do with the question but when I used to go into seventeen advice I would see your account! and your questions:) great to see you on girlsaskguys!

• hahaha that's really funny! it's nice to see someone else who was on the seventeen advice thing on here too! :)

• No its not, most guys like girls that look younger... I am already 27 and some people thing I look 18 lol its funny but good ... Don't worry about it the older you get the better it is...

• you might to be too little sister

• I'm in the same boat as you. I'm in my 20's, and I look like I'm about 16. I'm told that it will be a good thing when I get older, but sometimes it's frustrating to look like a teenager still. haha