The rating scale of attractiveness?

I notice a lot of people go by a 1-10 scale where 1is lowest and 10 is the highest.

I personally went by more of a grading scale

A= Sexy/Beautiful

B= Cute/Hot

D= Ugly

F= Hideous/Circus freak

It's weird but I have been using this scale forever.

So you use a scale in general or do you go more by what you see that takes place. What is your personal way of choosing a person? Yes personality is important but you don't see personality at first.

Most Helpful Girl

• Here's the breakdown of how I use and see the 1-10 scale:

1- Monster can't look at them or they'll burn your eyes out.

2- Heinous, Busted- Needs plastic surgery.

3- Plain Ugly- Someone who was born ugly.

4- Below Average/Unattractive- Someone you'd never go out with.

5-Average, could be slightly unnatractive, someone you wouldn't look at twice.

6- Barely Do-able, wouldn't date them, but they can look OK if they try hard, also wouldn't look twice.

7- Cute- someone you wouldn't be ashamed of, I could settle for this but at the same time I would be thinking I could do better.

8-Generally Hot/Good Looking- definitely datable.

9-Super Smoking Hot- People you don't see in public often and most likely out, of my league

10- Perfection- dosen't exist but someone can and definitely out of my league

IMO the 1-10 scale will only apply to you/yourself. e.g. If I saw a guy and thought he was really hot I would give him a 10 because he is exactly my type. But in reality he's probably only an 8, he could never be a model he's attractive to most or many but not to everyone.

If a guys is attracted to me and at what I consider a literal 8, he's definitely datable. That's how I use the scale. I would say I do use this in general as a way of choosing a guy I like, a 7 would be the only exception.

• You answered the question so there is BA.

• Thanks :)

What Guys Said 1

• Never seen your scale before hmm..

What Girls Said 2

• I think yours is to too general, 1-10 spreads it out more, and people range allot. why not add for example, B-, B and B+ and the same for each letter.

• The B- B+ and B is included just like getting any grade. I just didn't feel like typing it. Besides the question was about how you rate, not me I just explained my rating style.

• For me to find a guy attractive I Will have to thinkhe is above average andnot perfect so I would go for B and a 8/9 guy ;)

• I call that the B+/A- range or nearly an A but still a B.