Girls how do you rate? 1-10 what does each number mean to you?

To me I rate like this:

10 - If I think your good looking

9- I want it to be believable I think your good looking

8- I'm saying your average <-- Sex, dating cut off for myself

7- 1 below average

Also add in the lowest number you would have sex with, date, and what would you rate yourself?

I'd say I'm an 8 on my scale.

You may be anonymous for this doesn't bother me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Overall it's urban dictionary but I edited some bits:

1- Monster can't look at them or they'll burn your eyes out.

2- Heinous, Busted- Needs plastic surgery.

3- Plain Ugly- Someone who was born ugly.

4- Below Average/Unattractive- Someone you'd never go out with.

5-Average, could be slightly unnatractive, someone you wouldn't look at twice.

6- Barely Do-able, wouldn't date them, but they can look OK if they try hard, also wouldn't look twice.

7- Cute- someone you wouldn't be ashamed of, I could settle for this but at the same time I would be thinking I could do better.

8-Generally Hot/Good Looking- definitely datable.

9-Super Smoking Hot- People you don't see in public often and most likely out, of my league

10- Perfection- dosen't exist but someone can and definitely out of my league

IMO the 1-10 scale will only apply to you/yourself. e.g. If I saw a guy and thought he was really hot I would give him a 10 because he is exactly my type. But in reality he's probably only an 8, he could never be a model he's attractive to most or many but not to everyone.

Another point it how attractive the person rating actually is, you can't expect a 2 to rate anyone above 5 because to them everyone above that would probably be attractive. In the same way you can't get a 10 to rate anything below 6 because they would probably think anything below that is ugly.

People say they would go no lower than a 7, but could a 7 to you be a 6 to me?

• Thanks for BA :)