What color should I paint my toe nails & nails?

What color should I paint them? Green, Yellow, Red or Neutral...or some other color. Thanks!

0|0
12|5

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Red is good.

0|0
    0|0
  • You could either do black, or black.

Alternatively, one of my other favorite colors is black.

0|0
    0|0
  • What skin tone do you have? Pink and red usually works on all skin colors from what I've seen.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love red on a girl's toes. Really sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I would do a charcoal black color. Something between dark grey and black would look cool. I actually recently tried the crackle nail polish from Claire's but you can get it anywhere. You put a coat of regular black and then put the gray crackle on top. It looks really cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either something really fun or a pretty neutral. Try a dark purple or a light neutral. Or you could do a ballerina pink, I love that color lately. I wear sephora by opi's the way tutu his heart, it's an awesome color

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe it's just my skin tone but I've found that whenever I use yellow...whether it be the brightest of highlighter yellows or anything else...my nails always look gross and sickly and like infected lol. so hog can try yellow I guess, but I know I steer clear of it. I like darker colors for fall, try like a dark blue or purple.

0|0
    0|0
  • Deep burgandy. but don't go matchy matchy and get the same on both the hands & feet. That looks old lady like. Maybe get deep maroon on the toes & neutral on the nails. You know, you can actually get them buffed and never get them polished. That way, not chipping. Then, you can do them anytime & keep them shiney. They stay beautiful. Or, vice versa.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pink or light red;)

0|1
    0|0
  • red, lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the kind that crackles, it looks so cool link

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't go wrong with classic red or hot pink.

0|0
    0|0
  • Red is my personal favorite :) but you could try pink and purple too

0|0
    0|0
  • hot pink is the best on nails!

0|0
    0|0
  • since it's fall, I would go with earthy colors, like green , brown, gold , bronze

0|0
    0|0