How can I get myself back to being healthy can wear all these sexy clothes?

I have a hard time burning off thigh fat off my legs and I getting my butt back into shape! Please help and share ideas. Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• Cardio! I suggest running up hills (increased incline on the treadmills if you want to go to the gym), stair masters (equipment in gym) as well as other machines that the gym have. Gyms tend to vary from what they have but for the most part most cardio machines have certain workouts for thighs/butt that you can choose. Try to push yourself. If you aren't having trouble and sweating then its not going to work to burn off what you want to burn off.

What Guys Said 4

• Basically, Burning fat has to do with two things:

1- Your diet- Eat anything that is not made by humans. Things that are grown are the best. Avoid all fast foods. Then when you eat, make sure you leave the food before you get full. Three meals a day is your best bet (Breakfast, lunch, dinner). Limit snacks to fruits and veggies.

2- Excercise- My personal opinion is that for anyone trying to build mucle or lose fat, the park should be their gym. You can do so many different exercises. Cardio can be done by running laps in the field. You can do pullups on the monkey bars. Pushups on the ground. Dips. Situps. Stretches.

A good fat burning excercise is to go for a run. And every time you reach a stop sign, get down and do pushups or situps and the continue to run.

If you follow this I'm sure you will be SEXY in no time haha

Good luck and make it a priority to live a healthy, full lifestyle.

• Proper diet. Throw away all your junk food and replace it with natural foods that aren't processed with preservatives, corn syrup, trans fats, and high sodium.

Drink water or Crystal Light.

That alone should melt off about 4 pounds of fat per month. The rest is up to you. Do light cardio or heavy cardio. I personally like big butts and thighs.

• it starts with you making right decisions. its all inn your head.

I would recommend crossfit, look for one near you if you're lucky to have one nearby, it will change your life

• long slow runs are your best bet.

What Girls Said 1