Blonde, Brunette, Redhead...what are you more attracted to?

I know the question is asked a lot but I'm still curious. Men are supposed to like blondes but I have always liked brunettes. Girls are supposed like tall dark and handsome; I'm blonde, where does that put me. I guess that means red heads will have the least amount of votes but I'm curious to find out. This poll is meant to see if these clich├ęs still hold weight today.

• Blonde
  • Brunette
  • Redhead
I was very pleased with the response I recieved for this poll. I agree that it is the person that matters most and not the color of their hair. I'm glad to here that at least with hair we as a society can keep an open mind.

Most Helpful Girl

• My favorite for guys is anything from dirty-blonde to dark brown.

I think that guys may sometimes (not always) start out liking a certain hair color, but after they’ve been with a girl, that changes. For example, maybe a guy started out liking brunettes, but then he meets the love of his life and she’s blonde, so he becomes a blonde-freak! Lol.

I’m a natural redhead so I think it SUCKKS that people tend to leave it out of the hair-color equation. Since only about 2-4% of girls are redheads, I guess guys don’t have as many “redhead-memories” :-/

Any input from guys on this?

What Girls Said 5

• 'No preference' should be an option on your poll list. It would undoubtedly be the most commonly selected choice. It really depends on how the hair looks on the person.

• Blue or Purple are my favorites.

• I have a fetish for redheads, love them!

• hahahaha brunette! well, it depends on other things too- eye color, height (im tall, so I like tall people), musclessss!- soo hair color definitely isn't the only thing. you can be the hottest guy around and I would walk right by you if you were an *ss..

• im a brunette and I'm also attracted 2 brunettes

What Guys Said 6

• Through my extensive scholarly research of hot women I have come to a very definite, scientific, conclusion of hair types for you. This of course has nothing to do with the actual quality of the human being, which is far more important as I'm sure you recognize. This observation is merely objective.

I have noticed that female hottness, in regards to hair color, can be quantified and qualified.

#1. The largest majority of attractive females are blond. This could be the reason for the stereotype that blonds get for be the "preferred" hot girl. Generally speaking of course.

#2. The quantity of attractive brunettes are less, however the quality of there hottness, in general, seems to be of greater caliber; possibly due to their higher scarcity.

#3. Even more rare than this is the attractive red head. We almost never see red heads that are attractive. When we do, however, they are most certainly reserved as having the highest quality of hottness. This based off the same economic theory of scarcity. "The rarer the bird, the finer the prize"

• Depends on the person. I like blondes and brunettes more than redheads but I won't rule them out. If I like her then she can do whatever she wants with her hair and I'll like it.

• Redheads, all the way, with brunettes in a distant second, followed by the blondes, then followed by, in last place, the streaky hair in different color die job girls. hehe

• I can't pick one. They are all wonderful. And girls with black hair are great too.

• I don't really care about how a girl looks, it's what she's like and how she acts that I just adore to death. I've been with many girl's I was attracted to and they ranged from Redhead to Blonde to Brunette but now I have my eye one this one girl who I just can't figure out.

At the beginning of the year, she was a brunette, completely natural, and now she's a lighter brown with blonde highlights and I still really like her.

It doesn't matter to me unless she has black hair. I cannot stand black hair that isn't natural.

• I know this is completely unrelated, but are you in middle school, high school, or college?

• Brunettes =)