Normal black men get less attractive women?

Only rich black men can get beautiful black women, Asian women, Latino women and white women but normal black men get ugly women? I saw many time. when I approach beautiful women but they seem don't interested or attractive to black men why that happen? it suck

Most Helpful Girl

• A man being rich is like a woman being pretty. If you're not confident, don't have too much going for you, then why would you expect to get a really beautiful woman? They attract all sorts of men so why would they go for an average guy if they didnt' have to? I know this is harsh but think about it. If you had a choice between a beautiful woman of any race vs. a normal looking woman, you would prefer to date the beautiful one. If a woman had the choice of a rich man and a normal one, she would most likely go for the rich one. This isn't absolute but generally speaking. If a woman spends the time and effort to keep herself hot she's gonna want a return on her investment aka a rich guy. They're at the top of the male food chain just like beautiful girls are at the top of the female food chain.

By the way are you one of those guys who thinks if a girl isn't hot/gorgeous then she's ugly? Because I noticed how you made the jump from beautiful women to ugly women, like average/normal doesn't exist. Why not just go for those women?

• Easy for you to say but not easy for me. I want beautiful woman for once what wrong with that?

• nothing's wrong with it.

What Girls Said 5

• maybe your setting your sights too high. I mean I didn't look to see what you look like but it may just be how you act or speak that turns them off.

• Maybe but I respect approach them and I dress normal nice clothes yet they rejected me? what I did wrong? I think I can give up on approach them.

• There are a lot of deaf girls that only want to be with deaf guys. Also there are hearing girls willing to date men that are deaf. Just have to find the understanding people that are willing to try something different.

• Yea easy for girls to pick any guys they want but not easy for guys to pick girls.

• Maybe it's where you live. Where I am, I see all kinds of odd couples.

• I prefer black guys and I don't care if they are rich or not !

• Seriously this must be in your head. Nobody cares if your black or white. It doesn't lower your leauge. I'd date them just the same!

• I love black guys! There are lots of girls who do too, and money don't matter!

• If they love black men then why beautiful women won't date normal black guys?

• Because they aren't attracted to you? I mean I won't OBSESS over black guys. It's not some holy grail of hotness, it just doesn't make a difference. It doesn't bring you up or down a league. You still need to date normal women if your a normal guy.

• yea maybe @ anoy. See? that what I talking about that why I give up because I knew they are not attractive to me. Forget it man I can't handle another rejected it will bring me back to bitter and angry man

What Guys Said 6

• No, ugly women just run to poorer black men whenever they have issues they don't want to get rid of such as weight and attitude problems. But, to contradict you, I see black guys with fine as sistas all the time. If your swag/game is on point, you can pull just about bagging black girl you want without a cent to your name because fortunately that's all that's needed.

• I'm a normal Black man with an extremely attractive girlfriend. It's probably your area.

• Speak for yourself bro

• With that attitude you will not land great woman. You have to have the confidence and accept yourself. If you're smooth, intelligent, and funny you should have no problem. Ask yourself, what else are you offering?

Nosce te ipsum

• i doubt this will help, but just remember... most (probably 85%) of those "beautiful" women are ugly as shet without their makeup (especially white women; no racist), so never put a girl on the pedestal dude. if you don't believe me, just try to google image before and after makeup pictures.

• First of all, you can remove all the references to race in that statement. Rich men have a better pick of ANY women. Doesn't matter what their skin color is. Not to say that being rich is the ONLY way, but it certainly helps.