What would you rate her?

I mean this in the sense that what would you rate the girl that you said was the following out of 10.

What if you said she was:

Most Helpful Guy

• cute: 7/8 (This could also apply to behavior, so while a gal may not be an 8, she could behave/do cute things, say cute things, which would bring her to be an 8)

hot: 9 (Purely on a physical level, hot disregards personality)

beautiful: 8/9

pretty: 7

gorgeous: 10 (Factors in personality. This is the highest compliment I could pay to someone, IMO, because the person would have to be beautiful physically, but her personality would also factor in, in other words, someone with a horrible personality or disposition could never be gorgeous, IMO. Personality + beauty = gorgeous)

What Guys Said 3

• gorgeous is a 10. Beautiful can also be a 10, I usually say gorgeous when she's a 10, pretty and cute are 9 but can be 10. Hot is completely different, it just means that I want to f*** her, I don't think girls should take being called hot as a compliment, unless you like being slutty.

• I hate rating on a number system but here is a guess:

cute- 8 or 9

hot - 8

beautiful - 10

pretty- 8 or 9

gorgeous - 9

When I use any of those terms the girl is very attractive to me.

• -5-7

What Girls Said 0