Do you find big noses attractive on the opposite gender?

I know when it comes down to it, appearance doesn't matter but for me I always fall for guys with big noses, I find it cute/ adorable

So I was wondering does anyone else or do you find it as a turn off?

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually, I kind of do. Not that I seek out women with big noses or anything, but I think a lot of guys find them unattractive, whereas I find them equally attractive to small noses, if that makes any sense.

What Guys Said 4

• No not really. Some guys might but not me. But I've noticed that girls can be attractive despite that.

• It depends if it fits their face. The nose itself may be big, but if they have a longer face or whatever, sometimes it's not as noticeable. It's similar to people who have certain faces, but their noses are too small. Works both ways.

• That's a no from me.

• no, not really

What Girls Said 4

• for me it depends how it looks on them. if it looks good then yeah why not

• No, I don't like big noses.

• Honestly, I usually don't go 'searching' for a guy with a bigger nose or find one guy more attracted if their nose is bigger than another...but..All the guys I 'fall' for have had big noses..like enough to where that is one of their weaker points.:)

• I personally don't. it's not a turn off, but not particularly attractive either