Is it better for a guy to be very attractive, or to be interested in you?

If you're out somewhere and you spot a guy you find very attractive: but he's kind of just doing his own thing, probably hasn't even noticed you. Doesn't mean he's potentially uninterested; but it just looks apparent that probably nothing is gonna happen unless you yourself go over or some force of social nature happens to put you two in a correspondence of some sort. You also run into a decent, 'not bad' (in attractiveness) dude, that seems to be paying attention to you -be it flirting from a distance, or perhaps even actually initiating and talking with you.

Which situation do you find better as a single girl/woman?

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably attractive and not intrested (yet ;])...

If he's in a social area, such as a bar, etc. He should still take the role of trying to make the first move, but if he's just getting coffee or something, then if a girl is interested enough, then she'll most likely go up, assuming she's confident enough. ON the otherhand, a decent looking guy who is just showing SOME signs of interest is nice too. But the key is some, not completely overdoing it. Like its just creepy when a guy you just met is showing like serious signs of interest.

But ya, me being me, and actually having a lot of confidence, I'd probably go for the attractive but not super interested (yet..), but if I was quieter, I would prob go with the second choice.

What Girls Said 5

• Well, if I say attractive but not interested with me then what's the point of it? I mean still its useless... and id rather choose the interested one... well at least I can say that he's into me we can get along,we can talk and we can be happy :)))

• I would much rather a guy to be interested in me... XD

• definitely the guy that is interested in talking to me. looks only go so deep; just because I think a guy is attractive doesn't mean anything will happen between us. there needs to be a mutual interest for it to work.

• interested...being attractive don't mean sh*t in all honesty, not saying ugly but there's more to a man.

• I would prefer the guy that seemed interested in me! because he has noticed me!

Most attractive men only love themselves and love all the attention off of girls.

What Guys Said 1

• Dude, if you can't walk over to a woman and start a conversation that catches her interest, you're pretty much toast.