Is it better for a guy to be very attractive, or to be interested in you?

If you're out somewhere and you spot a guy you find very attractive: but he's kind of just doing his own thing, probably hasn't even noticed you. Doesn't mean he's potentially uninterested; but it just looks apparent that probably nothing is gonna happen unless you yourself go over or some force of social nature happens to put you two in a correspondence of some sort. You also run into a decent, 'not bad' (in attractiveness) dude, that seems to be paying attention to you -be it flirting from a distance, or perhaps even actually initiating and talking with you.

Which situation do you find better as a single girl/woman?

1|0
6|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably attractive and not intrested (yet ;])...

If he's in a social area, such as a bar, etc. He should still take the role of trying to make the first move, but if he's just getting coffee or something, then if a girl is interested enough, then she'll most likely go up, assuming she's confident enough. ON the otherhand, a decent looking guy who is just showing SOME signs of interest is nice too. But the key is some, not completely overdoing it. Like its just creepy when a guy you just met is showing like serious signs of interest.

But ya, me being me, and actually having a lot of confidence, I'd probably go for the attractive but not super interested (yet..), but if I was quieter, I would prob go with the second choice.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Well, if I say attractive but not interested with me then what's the point of it? I mean still its useless... and id rather choose the interested one... well at least I can say that he's into me we can get along,we can talk and we can be happy :)))

0|0
    0|0
  • I would much rather a guy to be interested in me... XD

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely the guy that is interested in talking to me. looks only go so deep; just because I think a guy is attractive doesn't mean anything will happen between us. there needs to be a mutual interest for it to work.

0|0
    0|0
  • interested...being attractive don't mean sh*t in all honesty, not saying ugly but there's more to a man.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would prefer the guy that seemed interested in me! because he has noticed me!

Most attractive men only love themselves and love all the attention off of girls.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Dude, if you can't walk over to a woman and start a conversation that catches her interest, you're pretty much toast.

0|0
    0|0