What's your ideal type?

This is just random, I'm bored :p

Here's mine:

Body: Not overly buff but with little muscle. My favorite skin/hair combos are light skin with dark hair and light blondish brownish hair and goldenish tan skin. A few inches taller than me

Personality: Funny, I love guys that can make me laugh, understands my sense of humour and can go along with it.Willing to tease me a lot, someone I can joke around with. Not cocky and not fake. And I have a thing for guys that can dance.

You don't have to do both body and personality if you're lazy but I would appreciate it if you do

Most Helpful Guy

• I like girls who are on the shorter side, with a curvy frame and a cheeky smile.

What Guys Said 2

• I have no ideal type,Im attracted to so many types of girls. She just has to be healthy and funny and always be positive and I'm sold.

• I think it's somewhat silly to list our ideal type.

How many people actually find someone who has their ideal list of traits?

You're single OP?

What Girls Said 2

• I agree with you 300% on the sense of humor thing. That is a personality thing that is a deal breaker for me.

• Morris Chesnut from back in the day...hes still hot now but when he was young it was like goddamn... or Michael Ealy now...whichever one it doesn't matter...;P