How do you feel about silver shoes? Boots or sneakers...?

link

link

link

Pretty?

Shiny?

Ugly?

Too over the top?

0|0
14|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha cool!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• lol they look like astronaut shoes...not good, not good.

0|0
    0|0
  • First link is awesome.

Second link is ok.

Third link, I f***ing hate boots.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• If you wear it with the right stuff...it could definitely be a great statement piece. I think shiny shoes are really cute personally if you don't over-do it. I got thesec link and it's one of my favorite boots. It's also pretty different, I don't see many people wearing them. So if you like it...buy them. Who knows, you could help start a silver shoe trend (:

1st link -- I loved

2nd link---i loved

3rd link...i loved the first doc marten...but that boot is a little harder to find something to wear it with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Silver boots is too much for me, personally. Keds with a little sparkle could be cute. I do have a pair of silver strap sandals that are very modest/understated and match my black, earth-/jewel-tone clothing. Just don't wear them with gold or a rich beige.

0|0
    0|0
  • personally, theyre too.. out there for me.

i would maybe use them as costume for halloween if I was the tin man?

1|0
    0|0
  • The first one I'd wear, the second looks cool but wouldn't, and I don't like the third one at all. I like matalic on shoes though, it tends to look really nice, more so then just a random color, because it's almost a neutral?

0|0
    0|0
  • can be done right with the right clothes-but many people misuse them

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa...no. I wouldn't be caught dead in them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the sneakers look tacky, but I've seen girls really work the fruity docs. They look weird by themselves, but you can dress them well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my cup of tea.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only really liked the vans, the converse were eh but the boots were awful

0|0
    0|0
  • Silver boots are OK in principle, but the ones you show are just daggy - totally unelegant.

0|0
    0|0
  • First link is fine although I don't like the shiny vans I just have the yellow ones

second don't really like them it looks like something my 8 year old sister would wear

third don't like silvery DM's I have red ones though :)

0|0
    0|0
  • L OK, but really depends on what you wear them with. could be dicey.

2 & 3. tacky, tacky.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think it's beyond tacky

0|0
    0|0