Do you think that your shoe color has to match your t-shirt or top color?

Do you think that your shoe color has to match your t-shirt or top color?

0|0
12|3

Most Helpful Girl

• no. it doesn't have to be matchy matchy, but it shouldn't clash either

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• No, just your belt and bag/briefcase.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not always. But for the most part, yes. I usually match my shoes to my top. I even did it unknowingly. I had never realized I did until I read this question. It just looks good.

0|0
    0|0
  • nah. Except personally I don't like wearing black with brown so I wouldn't wear a brown top with black sneakers

0|0
    0|0
  • not always

0|0
    0|0
  • If by match you mean the same color, then no. As long as they compliment each other well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, doesn't need to match as long as the overall outfit works together.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's horrible if they don't match. I wear shoes that match everything so it's all good.

1|0
    0|0
  • i always match my shoes to my top. it always bothers me when my shoes don't match my top, but I never notice if other people's shoes and shirts don't match. I think it's really just a personal preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kinda, that's why I usually but black or white shoes to match anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I think it looks nice if they do but there are lots of combinations that will look fine together and is not a big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, my shoes (not counting sneakers) can be black and I'm wearing a brown shirt, but if I'm wearing sneakers I love matching. Like if I'm wearing a black shirt with a little bit of red in it, I'll wear a red sneaker.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• It should match your belt and accessories if you wear a watch or bracelet etc,

0|0
    0|0
  • No they dont

0|0
    0|0
  • It makes everything look more clean if stuff matches. This does not mean the main color of your shirt has to match your shoe color though. For example you could have a white shoe, and wear that with all different color t-shirts that have a white accent like a graphic or lettering. It pulls the look together.

0|0
    0|0