What kind of guy are you girls most likely to hook up with. Description inside!

The gangster- Baggy shirts, baggy jeans. Jordan shoes. Gang mentality. Dangerous. Violent with other guys.

Preppy- Hollister, Aero, A&F clothing. Bubbly additude. Overall nice guy typee. Not a fighter.

The Bad Boy- Dark Colored Clothes (Idk I always think of nothface sweaters, leather jackets, dark jeans). doesn't really care about getting girls. Black hair and eyes. Fights when he needs too. Not always really nice to girls.

Average guy- Scruffy, plaid, work jeans, Quiet, nice guy. doesn't mind other peoples business.

Nerd- Dresses up in collored shirts, tight jeans, Only focuses on school. Plays chess and other mind games.

The guido (lol doesn't have to be italian)- Spikey hair, hair gel, muscles, but not too much. Tight shirts. Tan skin. Loves chasing girls.

SO BASICALLY PICK ONE AND TELL ME WHY? AND THIS IS ONLY FOR HOOKING UP NOT A BOYFRIEND. KINDA LIKE A FWB

Most Helpful Girl

• prolly the average guy.. theyre the hottest and they work hard so theyve a nice fit body and I'm not really into on night stands so theyre the best overall guy. preps p*ss me off and bad boys are weird, nerds are a total turn off and uckk and quidos p*ss me off. so average guys are always the cutest and most real and sexiest. I get turned on by guys in nice wranglers or levis and boots or plaid etc.just simple hard working guys are the hottest.

• ohh and average guys are the least likely to be an a**hole after you hook up

• So you just like the scruffy guys? They don't even have to be too good looking?

• Well in a relationship looks don't matter but were talking about hook up so I like a nice body. But if the same looking guy was dressed average or the oter options, the average guy would look way sexier to me. In a hook up of course looks matter. nice muscular working mans body with rough hands and maybe a little scruff on his face and a cute face.

What Girls Said 8

• Average guy- Scruffy, plaid, work jeans, Quiet, nice guy. doesn't mind other peoples business.

Everything except quiet...he needs to be talkative. other than that average is perfect.

• The nerd, chess is awesome.

• The weirdo

• bad boy, average guy and the guido... what kinda girl would you hook up with?

• For a hook up it would have to be the girls with nice curves and not really bitchy. For a relationship it would be the cutie that is sort of quiet and innocent.

• I'd hook up with the preppy guy, except for your description of preppy more fits the average not preppy guy. A&F, hollister, aero... Ect.. Are NOT preppy at all. Try ralph lauren, nautica, columbia... Stuff like that.. But, yea prep 😊

• The average good looking guy

• Preppy the clothes are amazing <3

• the bad boy. they get really naughty and rough.

• So since he doesn't really care about getting girls, would you approach a guy like that?

• An average guy. When I'm in a relationship I want the sex to be meaningful and an average guy would most likely be that type.

• Thats respectable.

What Guys Said 0