Girls, how much does style, name brands, and fashion means to you?

Does it matter if a guy wears popular name brand clothing/shoes or follows a specific popular fashion/style? Including accessories such as do-rags, hats, beanie caps, and bracelets. If a guy is wearing a certain name brand, does it make you more or less interested in him. Just asking because I don't follow a specific style or fashion.

I have a "ske8terish, nerdy, plainish, Wal-martish" style if that makes any since.

Most Helpful Girl

• More attracted to guys who wear what they want and not what everyone else is wearing, name brand or not. Kinda like me :D

What Girls Said 9

• I prefer a guy who wears what he likes and doesn't care about brand names or what the latest trend is.

• It matters quite a lot. It's not about what name brands he's wearing, it's about how he's making the clothes work for him. A guy with a good sense of style is automatically attractive to me.

• doesn't matter to me either but since I watch football and some hockey wearing a jersey or tshirt of the team might peak some girls interest who do follow sports

• i don't care about name brands in any way whatsoever, and it doesn't make me think less or more of a person who is weaaring a certain brand

• I don't care at all.

Unless he looks like he got dressed in the dark, with clothes from a clown wardrobe, I don't particularly care what a guy wears. Jeans and a t is pretty infallible.

• i don't care if he's wearing name brands but whatever he's wearing it needs to work for him

• It doesn't matter, I don't even really notice it.

• Style and good fashion can improve a guy's look and make him more attractive. it won't make me interested in a guy if I'm not, but it does to boost his overall look. It's 2011 and wearing do-rags out just look sloppy to me. Just as long as he looks good in his style and pulls it off I don't care.

• It doesn't matter to me at all.

What Guys Said 0