He's embarrassed about not shaving (his face)

Alright so this guy that I've been seeing is usually clean shaven and I like him that way. Sometimes he's just too tired to shave and he gets a little scruffy. He always acts so shy when I tease him about his facial hair! Like he'll seriously get embarrassed and try to hide his chin! I think it's cute and even though I like the clean shaven look, it's not like I hate the scruffy look. LOL is that big of deal? I mean he has really blond hair anyways!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah. Don't do that. People are usually very self-conscious when it comes to people they like. It definitely hurts his self esteem. Don't do that.

What Guys Said 2

• just tell him you love him anyways, and you don't care.

• No your obviously joking about it cause you like it. Just throw in an its realy cute and rub his beard. That way he will know you like it.

What Girls Said 1

• So you are intentionally trying to pick on him and hurt his feelings? Nice. Maybe you'd like it if the next time you put on a couple of pounds he poked your belly and said something like "Hey you're getting fat?"

If you love someone, be nice to them and care about their feelings.

• Um I'm not picking on him to hurt him -- he knows I'm joking and I think he's rather cute both ways. I think telling someone their fat and joking about having a little stuble on a guy's face is completely different.

• Or he'd put his hand to your belly and say he felt the baby kick.

• What if I'm really pregnant...