Girls! How do you like a guy to dress?

What is the style of a guy that you would consider sexy. Can you please name brands and be as descriptive as possible? Also please name your favorite hair cut for a tall guy (6ft) and pretty cut muscles.

Thanks!

What Girls Said 2

• i like dress shirts with it just open and a plain shirt underneath in white gray or black and I also like t-shirts. I like lighter and darker washed jeans but black jeans aren't very attractive, go for blue in my opinion. I like American eagle and hollister clothing but if you're not comfortable wearing stuff like that then don't because confidence is key. I also like slightly ripped jeans but if its ripped even slightly too much it looks bad. but if theyre ripped just enough its so hot. plaid I find to be uber sexy especially red plaid :) if you have ever seen smallville the clark kent style is really great!

i like things like this

link

link

link (plain white t-shirt underneath)

link

link

link

link

link

link

hope that's detailed enough

• Dressing nice. Leather jackets look great on guys. :)

• What do you think about the guys hair? on a 6 ft lean guy.

• Thanks sweetheart! And I appreciate your detail and advice :)

• No problem. :)

Good luck!

What Guys Said 0