Short hair on girls?

So when Selena Gomez got her hair cut into a short bob I thought it was really cute so I cut my like mid - back length hair to where her hair was and I did it after school on June 1st. So I come to school the next day and guys kept staring at me like I am a completely new person. So what do you think about short hair on girls?

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on what the girl looks like, but she has a cute hair style, I would do it if my hair wasn't so thick.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I really really prefer medium to long hair. I seriously dislike short hair. This link looks so much better than this link .

1|0
    0|0
    • Personally I miss my long hair but I think this makes me look more mature. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion

P.S I think selena looks pretty anyways lol

• Show All
    • Honestly I think when Gomez has short hair it's the opposite of what you think: I think she looks like a million times more immature and younger. Not good. But yeah everyone's entitled to their own opinion haha.

• Ya you can look at it both ways

• It's a terrible, terrible trend. Why do some women think looking like a dude/dyke makes them attractive?

0|1
    0|0
    • I agree but ha ha no need for the offensive word.

• I know people use it as a derogatory term to describe all lesbians. I just use to describe overly masculine women.

• I love short hair on girls, its beautiful and unique, completely different from most normal hair styles.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha finally someone who likes short hair! Yes! Lol

• I think because women find short hair attractive on men, they think it looks good on woman as well. Most men like long hair. I would be devastated if my girlfriend cut her hair short. That would be like coming home and finding out she gained 50# while I was at work.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love it, I love that hair cut the girl has on pulp fiction. Yes I know its a wig, I don't care let me pretend

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I like it on other girls but not me. Not sure why that is :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that it looks good on some girls but I could never bring myself to do so.

0|0
    0|0