Guys, what clothes and outfit do you find most attractive on a girl?

as in,what clothes/outfit do you like to see a girl wear?

Most Helpful Guy

• TIght clothing is always nice to look at.

What Guys Said 12

• I don't think that anything is sexier on a woman that a skirt. I also like bright cheerful colored clothing, more than dull or dark colored clothing.

• I like very nice dresses weather casual or elegant.

• I love when girls dress modestly, Shirts/tunics look great with a pair of jeans, maybe a couple accessories, like some nice earrings, or a bracelet/necklace, with her hair done up nice... Classy, yet casual. Dresses and skirts are nice too, on certain occasions. It depends on how you carry yourself tho, as well...

Judging from your pic, in terms of style, it seems you have things down pretty well. :)

• well that's good,because I love the casual look,where you don't have to put in a lot of effort but can still manage to look nice. and thank you!(:

• Sure thing! I definitely agree with you...

• Simple dresses like this ---> link

• Bright and cheerful color is almost always a nice thing to notice on a girl. However, the type of clothing itself is specific to the woman -- I haven't seen a particular style that works very well for EVERY woman whom I'm attracted to, but I'd say that in general, either a skirt or shorts (with any given top piece) definitely catch my eye, usually. The legs, even if just the calves, are sexy.

• If she's athletic then short shorts to show off the long thin legsss

• outfit = birthday suit

• Skinny jeans a tshirt and etnies

• Ballet flats, a-line skirt, black stockings, belt, watch, blouse

• if I like her,everything

• really..soo if you like her,its attractive if she's just wearing sweats and a baggy tee shirt?with no makeup and her hair up?

• i like it best when guys dress athletic(: or just a white shirt and jeanss.

• sporty girl ; ) nice and simple,good taste

• It depends on the girl but a nice sundresses and some wedge sandals works. Stripped shorts and some sort of top is an option. I like when a girl's ass bubbles out and is round. I hate when girls where those tight jeans that smush there ass. Ultimately it's what works on you and what you feel comfortable and confident in.

• Really depends on her body.

• ok,so what if she has a fit/athletic body?

• What's her best feature? Boobs, flat tummy, hips and ass, legs? Basically figure out what it is and dress to draw attention to it.

What Girls Said 1

• I think it depends but some general things:

Outfits that highlight your shape and are form fitting but not necessarily skintight. Save those loose shapeless tops for your lazy days, I don't really think they flatter anyone. You know all those loose printed tops that are in style now. Unless you wear a belt with it.

In general things that make you look more hourglass, accentuates your waistline and makes it look smaller. A dress with a belt at the waist, or a pencil skirt that is high waisted and tucked into a shirt both highlight hourglass figures and curves nicely while looking feminine.

Heels are sexy but it has to be the right place and occasion so it doesn't look overdone. But they definitely make your legs look sexier and guys tend to like them. For casual, try a cute pair of wedges.

For casual, many guys like skinny jeans or other tighter fitting jeans. This doesn't mean tight where you crack lovehandle and camel toe, but fitted jeans, especially skinny, in the right size look great. Especially dark wash.

I've heard mixed views on it, but a lot of guys I know like skirts that are maybe at the top of your knee or a little shorter but I wouldn't recommend going above mid thigh. Especially pencil skirts because they show off your curves, but in general skirts are feminine and flaunt your assets nicely.

It really depends on the body or individual style though