Girls, bikini or underwear... What's the difference?

I live at the beach and I always see girls in bikinis and it's no big thing, but if you take that same girl and put her in underwear, it's a huge deal. Can someone enplane to me the difference?

Sorry... "Explain" to me the difference. To those of you keeping score.

Most Helpful Girl

• Serious? Oh well bikini material is totally different and doesn't go see through as much or collect lots of water. Bikinis usually have less padding.

• I don't think he meant literally. He meant in terms of others seeing it.

• Well there's no difference except one is more socially exceptable. Where I live girls walk around the shops in their bikinis and no one bats and eyelid. If it was clearly underwear it would be a different reaction. Idkkk

What Girls Said 3

• One society says is acceptable for water...other than that no real difference as far as coverage...good point!

• In terms of what it covers, obviously there isn't much of a difference. I'm equally as comfortable in both! Probably wouldn't wear underwear on the beach but who knows...

• there really isn't one except you wear one outside and the other under clothes

What Guys Said 4

• good question I've wondered this myself so many times

• I'm dying to find out this one.

• maybe some of them are hermies so their dong might stick out if their underwear gets wet from the ocean water.

• Good question. I always thought bikinis would be more uncomfortable to wear under something else.