Does your man look at other women?

I see this all the time when I go to public places.

I am curious how often this comes in your relationship and how it affects you and your relationship. I wanna know from both sides!

Most Helpful Girl

• not in a relationship now, but when I was, yup, he did check out other girls. I'd get irritated for about 2 seconds and then get over it. guys don't seem to be able to help it. he never ogled at other girls, so it wasn't a big deal.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes and I look at other guys. We both notice it, it isn't a problem. Occasionally I'll comment on the girl he's looking at or he'll point out a guy he thinks I'm looking at and we'll feign jealousy or just rate them...making it a game.

• Yeah all guys look at girls, check them out, its in their nature >.<

• My ex used to do it all the time, and he was always so obvious about it. I really never notice my current boyfriend doing it though. He probably does, but he's careful to make sure I don't see it lol

• I'm glad you found a better love. Because the ones who check others in front of their current partners, like straight out, it usually means they'll cheat.

What Guys Said 0