Throwing away old clothes...

do you throw away old clothes or keep them?

They are old but comfy... definitely not fashionable !

I'm not sure... because I like buying new clothes :)

haha just wondering what others do...

0|0
7|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I throw out clothes that don't fit me, otherwise I keep them, even if they are ugly lol. But I'm a fashionable person so I MUST have elegant/sexy clothes, otherwise I feel like a teenager with hideous clothes.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 6

• i keep everything,even my mothers stuff from the 70's lol I love buying clothes but I hate throwing them away

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually go through all my clothes every three years or so (when I run out of space for new things) and all the ones I haven't worn since the last time I looked through it, ones that no longer fit or are horribly unfashionable, I donate to charity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I donate them, but sometimes I keep them and wear them for days I may have to clean the house, or do painting or something like that.

0|1
    0|0
  • I will give it to my cousin or niece who still can fit them.I don't throw clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I give them to charity.

0|0
    1|0
  • I intentionally throw old clothes away (even if good quality) because there are many poor people here who need them and have no money. They deserve to dress well. So, I give them to poor people I know or to charity.

0|0
    1|0