Not wearing a make-up at all

I'm 19 year old and I don't wear make-up at all

I'm used to being bare skin, I can't stand make-up covering my skin

it feels like suffocating.

Anyone feels like me?

And when do you think is the right age to put make-ups on?

My mom says start from 30(lol) - will think about that!

Most Helpful Girl

• Then don't wear make up, its always best to go natural than fake. I should tell myself the same thing but I have a bit of acne on my face and I'm 21 and I STILL get it >.< so I wear make up to cover up the acne but I wear make up to school mostly, to work or to go outside or the gym, I don't bother =D

I don't feel like its suffocating me, it does feel like a second layer on the skin, but you forget about it once you get used to it.

The right age would be 25-30, your mom is right. Don't ruin your skin unless you have a good reason to. Some girls are beautiful without make up.

What Guys Said 5

• I prefer women who DON'T wear make-up.

Make-up is adJusting your features to attract attention or to cover up something. Unless you're on stage performing or acting in a movie or modeling, I see no reason why you need to wear make-up.

• What does your mother have to do with you applying makeup. Hope that I'm not misunderstanding, but I feel that your old enough to decide that on your own. But if your mother is just suggest it that you should wear makeup at 30 then fine.

• actually I agree with my mom lol

• I like girls without make up, They look more natural

• No makeup? I love you.

• All that weird sh*t that females put on their cheeks...makes me wish to vomit...

What Girls Said 17

• There's nothing wrong with not wearing makeup! I can't stand foundation either...for some reason it makes my face feel like its overheating. I'm a dancer so for performances I have to wear a lot but other than that I really don't wear much. I have dark circles under my eyes so usually I cover them and sometimes I wear mascara and blush but really that's it. My mom never wears makeup and she looks good. Some people are fortunate and just don't need it. :)

• god I hate the feeling of it too, but I love how beautiful and confident I feel with it on so that is the trade off, pain is beauty right? maybe just wear it for special occasions? It's not that horrible once your used to it, and remember not to touch your face or rub your eyes! If your worried about it being bad for your skin, buy organic makeup. I started wearing make up when I was 14. Remember that doing your make up is like art and the first few times it won't look that good, you just have to get the hang of it and see what works for you.. for example when I first started doing my makeup I went straight for the under eye liner and that just does not look good on my eyes, now all I wear is eyeliner on the top with a small wing and only gold/brown tone eye shadows anything else would look strange on me.. I recommend urban decay eye shadows.. that's all I use and they are well worth the money. I use maybeline mineral foundation, but once it runs out I will start making my own from bulk ingredients and add things like silk powder which is benefits the skin! I recommend playing around with make up and having fun, you don't have to be one or the other (make up girl or no make up girl) I only wear make up when I feel like dressing up and looking a little polished up.

• I don't like to wear it, I used to wear eyeliner my it literally made my eyes squint and they looked grossly smaller. My mother is always trying to get me to wear makeup and it does hurt to hear that, she told me I look pretty with it instead of no make up. I wear it for pictures and special occasions.

I say right on to you and your choice for not wearing make up at your age. I don't think there is an age limit, every person is different. Make up does feel funny when you wear it and it is easy to ruin.

• I am 23 and I don't wear make-up... it is healthier for your skin.

You could try buying some all-natural make-up products, they tend to look/feel lighter on your face.

I don't think there is a specific age when you should or should not wear make-up.

I do sometimes put on full make-up - it gives me more confidence to feel prettier around guys/girls I am trying to impress. But I don't do it as a daily thing.

You could try starting with some lip color, groomed eyebrows, and a bit of blush. Sometimes I will do this just to give my face a healthier color; its make-up but not full-on.

Hope this helped! xo

• I am 20 and also don't wear any. Sometimes I feel weird because walking around campus almost every girl I see has a nice application of makeup on. BUT whatever, I don't care that much. If you feel like wearing a little bit some days fine, if not, fine too. I DO think though that maybe for special occasions, like I wore some to my boyfriend's sister's sweet 16, or weddings obviously, etc., makeup would look nice

• I can't lie, although 90% of me really cares what folks think about my appearance, as soon as I hit my late teens, I turned into a huge make up geek. I don't wear a lot of foundation or anything and I try not to go overboard, but I love experimenting with eye make up, and figuring out what goes good with whatever I'm wearing. It's a quick, a few times a week art experiment and it keeps the creative juices flowing. :)

• I'm 17 and I also hate wearing makeup! I only wear it on special ocassions like school dances because my mom forces me 2 wear it. She wants me to wear makeup so bad but I hate it. I don't feel like myself when I wear it. And I hate the way it feels, and I can't blow my nose or cry or rub my eyes with out f***ing it up! Ugh it's annoying and a waste of my time.

• I'm the same way. I hate wearing makeup.

• I'm 40 and I don't wear make-up. Haven't worn it since I was a teen. Just too expensive.

• I think make up is OK as long as you like wearing it and go natural is also OK if that's what you like. who cares about others, as long as you or they're happy with it.

• I don't wear any in school, but on the weekends or whatever I wear some. I do it like the way it is in my picture. I still like how I look without it, but I feel even better when I'm wearing some. :)

• I wear make up because of the discoloration from the acne scars that I use to have. If you have nice skin then no need to wear it. Some times I feel lazy and I don't wear any at all. It is a lot of time and effort some times to wear make up. You have to tap, swirl and buff on. Afterwards you have to soap and wash the brush nicely. Then you have to use another brush to do the concealer. Then also soap and wash the brush. After that it's like 3 different kinds of eye shadow, eye liner in dark brown and eye liner in white, and mascara. Then it's lip liner all over the lip and then lip stain on top. This all takes about 10 minutes minimum but 20 minutes total would suffice for me to have a perfect face on. See what I mean if there is a lot of time then yes, put on makeup and also if you NEED it. Otherwise save that time for something else.

• I'm 25 and I can't do foundation. I get the same feeling that my skin is getting suffocated by some kind of paint. When I was 19, I didn't wear any make-up.

I don't think there's a right age. It's when you feel like, hey that might be fun to do, and feel comfortable with it, like use a concealer, then that's the right time. I was 22 when I went to my first cosmetics store...just to give it a shot. The lady there couldn't understand that I didn't have Any brushes (for eyeshadow or blush) at home. lol...

• I hate foundation..I hate bronzer...I hate ANY chemical that females smear on their cheeks..

• I'm 22 years old and I feel the same. I only apply make up unless the situation requires it. Even so, I only apply a bit of powder on the face, a bit of lips sticks or eye shadow (no mascara or eye liner at all). There's no right age to put make-up on. It's a matter of when you should put make up on (e.g. a little make-up/touch up if we are attending a ball/dinner with lotsa limelight or to suit the occasion)

19-years-old girls look beautiful. There's absolutely no need to slap on much make up to look fantastic :) Don't burden your skin when you don't need to ;)

• there is no right or wrong age. my mom is in her 50's and still dosen't wear makeup and still looks hot. More guys hit on her then me.

• i don't wear face makeup only concealer, eye makeup, a light blush and sometimes a light lipcolor. It isn't suffocating at all. My skin is still bare, no foundation or powder or any of that. However I do think some makeup is necessary past a certain point like in the work world a bare face looks unprofessional, I would say once you graduate college you should wear something, like at least some eye makeup or lipcolor.

• I am a little dubious of the concealer and the blush...*however*...I guess I can't get too snotty...sounds like my wife...just don't like sh*t on cheeks...I can deal with eye makeup..particularly mascara...I don't mind lipstick either btw...

• the blush is very light. not that apple doll cheek effect. And concealer is just to get rid of dark circles under my eyes, not acne.

• OK...I will give you my Official Stamp of Approval...<3...:D

• I don't wear makeup at all. I don't feel like I need it and I hate to cover my face with anything.

Do what pleases you :)

• Your favorite Crazy Pervert hates makeup...Thumbs Up! :D