What do you think about girls that wear this type of dresses?

Like too girly? Too innocent? Too teenage looking? Don't like it, find it cute?

What kind of image do you think this kind of dress shows

Guys do you like it on a girl?

and do you prefer style 1 or 2 in a girl?

Style one

link

link

Style two

link

• I like it I find it cute
  • Don't like it at all
Nobody answer about the image that a girl wearing this dresses get...

Girly flowers dresses...

Obvioulsy I don't wear it everyday just during hot summers ...
What about this one link

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm... I don't really like any of those dresses. I think bright solids, subtle patterns or two toned patterns (stuff like subtle stripes or a white dress with black floral pattern) look best. Examples:

Solids

link (Dress F)

link

link

Subtle Patterns

link

link

I think its better to add character to your outfit with things like scarves, hats, interesting shoes, cardigan, etc.

• @ Update: The impression I get from the girl wearing the multicolor floral dress is that I don't like the dress. The girl doesn't have style/she's not elegant. I'm sure there are guys that like it, I just like other types of things on girls.

• Whatever works for you. I was just trying to give you the idea, not dress you. =P

• And I thank you for your input...

What Guys Said 6

• Nothing is more beautiful and sexy than a girl in a nice summer dress - but I don't like the ones you've picked :(

#1 - kind of like the style, but the pink floral pattern is horrendous.

#2 - don't like the color / pattern.

#3 - really hate everything about it.

Much prefer lighter colors, and patterns than don't hurt my eyes or look like they belong on curtains...

eg. link link link link

• I think as curtains those florals would be tacky ...

• I like both dresses.

The female responses are retarded.

• i like number 2 a little better

• so you don't like it? why

• i said I do, kinda reminds me of church dressy though

• Summer dresses are always great.

Changing up the style is better than sticking to one

• Latest update doesn't look good to me. I'm not a fan of having a black background with a floral pattern.

• @ the last update: not much, it depends if it suits you

• What you mean? I think it does I get compliments when I wear it :)

• then yes go for it

• i prefer style 1 dresses, like for a casual/semi-formal event but not for a formal one

What Girls Said 8

• I'm not really feeling the dresses. Maybe if you paired the first dress with a blazer then it might work better.

• @your update I think it's "too teenager." I like the idea that Anonymous4Ever brought up. Subtle patterns look more "grown up" and effortless. Dress E and the white one are my favorites out of the the solid's category and the coral-colored dress from the subtle's category is nice as well.

• Yeah I do layer...just said that I am already in the age, I should use age appropriate clothes its kind of depressing, how I wish I was 20 and didn't have to worry about that...Guys My age are still wearing the things they used too...

• Think of it this way: We as women have so much to choose from when it comes to fashion. We can present ourselves in whatever way suits us best. One piece of clothing, jewelry, etc. can get us compliments all day. Meanwhile, no one will really look at the guys who are still wearing clothes from their elementary/high school days.

• Cute! I LOVE those dresses. Most girls I know who wear them are girls looking for simple ways to be stylish cause those are simple and casual and it's hard to over do an outfit like those.

I don't wear them but I think they are cute

• anything by both of those shops is bad

• well it's not really my style,but it's cute I guess,just the print is a bit too...''grandmas tablecloth'' for me

• Lol a chinese girl said the same thing to me once,but I love those floral prints...

• I think they're totally cute.

• I liked neither, Sorry.

• too childish for your age if you're not lying about your age

• Yeah I wanted to know that, so until what age you think its ok?

• and this one link more age appropriate?

• i don't like the second one, I think the style is off. but I LOVE the first one

• Yeah I'm not diggin any of those... My best friend dresses like that and I mean it... Alright but kind of "I stole my grandmas nightgown and altered it to look cute" kind of thing and I don't think it works...

• lol...i love grandmas dresses too what' s so wrong about them?

• oh...well then rock it lol