Is this too much makeup?

link I wear something like that,like every day. But a little less eyeshadow, especially the eye make-up. Hot?

Is it too much for you guys for a girl too wear? I know every guy is going to say different things, but I want to hear everybody's opinion :)

I don't wear that much of amount everyday, just sometimes I want to feel sexy...

Most Helpful Girl

• way too much. you're trying too hard

What Guys Said 7

• For everyday, yes it is too much and it would feel like you are trying hard to get attention to the people that see you. You can still do it like that for a special occasion or when you really need to feel sexy but not for everyday. I'm not going to lie, yes it is hot though because I love eyes but less would be better.

• I mean I find that attractive definitely, if its done well that is, some girls can pull it off everyday depending on how they dress but, I would have to say everyday is a little too much and I like seeing a girls natural beauty also

• its OK I don't think that's a lot

• Its aight.

• If it's your everyday make up, it's really too much.

• For me , a little lip color is enough for a girl to look hot . Though, the girl in the link was HOT too . So, depends whether it suits the girl or not.

I guess you have a decent make - up . I am sure you kinda look HOT in the make-up you wear .

And if its too much , people around you would let you know .

I guess since no one has commented on you wearing excessive make-up , you kinda look HOT with the amount of make-up you wear.

• yes

What Girls Said 9

• Is this too much makeup? Yes but to me any makeup is too much makeup since I don't wear it since I don't need it

"I don't wear that much of amount everyday, just sometimes I want to feel sexy..."

LMAO if you have to wear makeup to feel sexy

• It's not that I have lower confidence without make up lol, I'm just saying...

• a bit too much,but it can look good,and then again,makeup should express your style-do what you want

• good for a night look. too much for daytime, imo.

• ^ Look at this girls picture. That's the right amount of makeup. :-D

• LOL. hell no. don't go to school looking like me. definitely too much. :p

• "I wear something like that,like every day."

"I don't wear that much of amount everyday, just sometimes I want to feel sexy... "

don't change yourself just because the answers are not what you expected.

• it depends on your eye and hair color. I can pull off a lot of eye makeup because I have really dark hair and dark eyes. But my friend who has blond hair and light green eyes can only pull off light eye makeup and some lip color.

• Hi... Um honestly, I think its a little too much, I prefer to go natural, but based on what you said it seems like a lot to me. But, there are guys who like a lot of makeup, some who don't, it all depends on the person.

• For everyday? Yes.

• That's fine for a night out but during the day it's too much. I'm a firm believer in letting your skin breathe.

• woah yeah too much...