Are you a girl who likes to show off?

You know. Short skirts, little bikini, yoga pants, tank top. Do you get a thrill doing this down the street and at the mall?

• Hell yea! I like to show the boys what I've got and watch them droollllll
  • No No No I'll stick to my nuns outfit thank you!
  • Show me the results

Most Helpful Girl

• So wearing tank tops means you are showing off.

Or wearing yoga pants?

Then I do show off. I wear those yoga pants when I do pilates workouts at home. I guess My Dvd player must be like "damn, look at that skank showing off."

When I wear my tank tops as p.j's and sleep on my bed...I guess my bed would be like "Damn, look at that skank showing off."

Um...You Generalized of the word "show off".

I rarely go to the mall. I dress for comfort. I own no bikinis . But I own short shorts...I pair them with leggings.

(p.s you sound like a huge D.B)

• LOL

• You knew what he was getting at you were just trying to make him look dumb. Your the D.B.

• @shyy21-Yes He said that. I read the paragraph. He Said If we get "Thrills" at doing that at the mall or street. Not saying if we wore it in those areas..besides...i stated I rare go to the mall...so that is why I wrote about the other examples.

@Dj-I am clearly joking. Anyway..I said he sounds..like one with that statement. Let people wear what they want. Who cares What judges them...That is why I stated random objects saying "Damn look at that skank showing off."

Anyways. I mean No harm.

What Girls Said 20

• Are you a girl who likes to show off? No

I'm a girl who likes to wear those types of clothing but I don't do it to show off. I do it because I like the fashion style. lol at guys thinking dress revolves around them.

Do you get a thrill doing this down the street and at the mall? Indirectly

I don't get a thrill but I do get amusement from rejecting the guys who approach me. But I get amusement from rejecting guys who approach me when I'm not dressed in "Short skirts, little bikini, yoga pants, tank top".

• Interesting, so you don't ever think about what clothes would make you look nice when your looking to find a guy/girl?

If you enjoy rejecting guys do you just not like men or are you taken and enjoy seeing people embarrassed or is it something else?

• Interesting, so you don't ever think about what clothes would make you look nice when your looking to find a guy/girl? Never

If you enjoy rejecting guys do you just not like men or are you taken and enjoy seeing people embarrassed or is it something else? I enjoy seeing them humiliated for the fact that they pestered me with their unwanted/uninvited attention. I accept the fact that I will approach so guys should stop whining about how girls need to appreciate something they didn't ask for.

• I hardly think that yoga pants and a tank top are showing off, lol. Guys might like how they make a girl look, but they're mainly for comfort. I don't even own a bikini, or a swimsuit of any kind. I do the shorts and tank top thing when I go swimming. I have some short skirts and wear them, but that's more because I like my legs than because I want people to ogle me. People are going to look, or they aren't. I'm used to stares because of my obvious strange choice in style. Sometimes it makes me uncomfortable. But I'm not going to stop being myself just because people can't keep their eyeballs in their head when they look at me [whether in admiration or puzzlement or disgust], and don't realize or care that they're being kind of rude. I look however and wear whatever I like.

• don't own a swimsuit? never ever?

• Not in the past several years, no. I don't think I've owned a swimsuit since I was like, 12-13. Shorts and a tank top work just fine.

• i wear what I like and feel comfortable in. sometimes I wear short skirts and bikinis (not super tiny by any means), yoga pants from time to time because they're very comfortable, and tank tops all the time, because I don't find many other types of tops comfortable and look good. I also wear high heels out majority of the time because it is a like and a preference for me. a lot of the time I do get attention but that is not the reason for the way I dress. I dress how I do because I'm me and no one is going to change that.

• Short skirts, I can't help it its always at least half way up my thigh lol

Little bikini, its the beach what else am I supposed to wear ;D

Yoga pants are just disgusting not my thing just meh

Tank tops, yes yes yes yes yes <3

I don't see it as showing off I see it as being proud of your body shape and yeah there will always be that fat girl down the street saying : Eww look at that slagg wearing all that provocative clothing"

Seriousley though why hide it if you're not ashamed of it. :p

• No, I'm more on the modest/conservative side.

If I want to dress sexy and get male attention, I'll do it when I'm alone with a boyfriend

• Well, the answer is no for me. I don't really ware tank tops in public anymore because I caught a guy down my shirt like it was a bucket of KFC. I wear yoga pants and short shorts for workouts or jogging. As for little bikinis, I wear a small because I'm a petite girl anyway but, I don't like wearing them because I feel nervous being "lesser-clothed" in front of others lol. I usually ware baggy clothes usually so guys won't look at my body. I honestly don't like being checked out , it makes me feel like a piece of meat.

• no,i don't really wear any of that stuff except bikinis,and I don't think that all girls who wear that stuff do it for attention.

• OMG YES (one summer volunteering I was known as "skirt girl")

• bit of both

• i don't know why but I show off mosly when I'm drinking haha

• I dress for comfort.

• I like showing off sometimes. but usually I dress in decent clothes.

• ;D

When do you show off?

• LOL ooooo hot days I love it. Short shorts with tank tops. You girls have overtaking power ;D

• umm I'm a bit of both...depends

• the mood? location?

• i I wake up feeling sexy ill go naked to the mall ha ha jk but depends on location

• ahhh a morning girl ;D

• Short skirt: yes

Little bikini: yes

Yoga pants: no

tank top: yes

get a thrill: YES

• nice!

so do I (the last part) LOL

• no, I would rather not associate myself with girls that do.

• no.

• No

• NO!

• i don't show off in general I just keep cumfy and carry on.

• are yoga pants and tank tops considered showing off?

• yep. And you don't even know it ;D

What Guys Said 2

• Of course I look hot

• All girls show off, kid. How else can they attract a mate? "Attention from men is a woman's lifeblood." Right?

• that sounds like a mating call LOL