Girls, how would you feel if a 23 y/o guy never had a girlfriend?

I'm 23 and never really had an actual girlfriend. Girls, if you were ever asked out by a guy you liked but found out he had never been in a relationship, how would it make you feel about dating him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls, How Would You Feel If A 23 y/o Guy Never Had A Girlfriend? I'd feel nothing

Girls, if you were ever asked out by a guy you liked but found out he had never been in a relationship, how would it make you feel about dating him? Depends on if it's by circumstance or by choice. If by choice it changes nothing. If by circumstance I would no longer be dating him.

• give me an example by circumstance?

• Circumstance is he chose not to date and this choice wasn't because he lacked options or that it was difficult for him to get a date so he gave up.

What Girls Said 7

• I'd be okay with it...I'm 21 and have never had a boyfriend I guess it just depends on the girl but I see nothing wrong with it. Though it would be nice to have someone to share life with.

• It'd be fine with me,nothing to stress about

• Not a big deal at all. If anything it would be a good thing not having to worry about his previous relationships

• It's not a big deal. There are plenty of people in your shoes, both guys and girls

• no big deal. people enter relationships at different points in their lives. who am I to judge?

• It wouldn't matter to me as long as you're a normal, nice guy. The last guy I dated had been with over 20 women by the time he was 19. I'd much rather date a guy who had never had a relationship vs. a guy who had been with everyone in town.

• Honestly, if your picture is really you it would be very hard to believe but it would be an honor to date someone that hasn't had much experience.

• Whew, thanks for the compliment.

• Haha, no problem. On a scale from 1-10, 10 being the best looking person you're definitely a 10, in my opinion.

Just keep your chin up :]

What Guys Said 1

• i wonder too because I'm in your shoes as well