How to hide a quite noticeable hickey?

I do sports so I can't really wear anything like a turtleneck, and its been really warm and humid out where I live lately.

Most Helpful Girl

• make up. doesn't always work, though, and sometimes just ends up bringing more attention to the spot. sorry, but that's just the consequence of getting a hickey.

What Guys Said 2

• Get a conceling make-up that matches the tone of your skin

• most hickeys ill show up through makeup. I use toothpaste . works wonders, it breaks the bruise up and forces the blood to go back further under the skin so is hrldy noticable

• By punching the lad who gave it to you, hard, in the face... cheap, nasty bastard! Why the f*** do people allow people to do them then say ''Ohhhh noooo, it looks stupid'' (What the f*** did you expect? Something decorative?!?!)

What Girls Said 6

• Use coverup or some kind of concealer makeup liquid or powder, or if you don't have that you can use your hair to hide it. or you can always get a bandaid to cover it up :) works every time.

• a band-aid, although that might rise questions also.

• Makeup?

• i was going to wear makeup to cover it during the school day but a practice there is a 99.9% chance that I will be sweating and that makeup will come right off

• This might sound weird. but toothpaste actualy makes them fade. the mint actually makes the blood go back down so it hides the bruise better

• Have you tried makeup?

• make up?

and next time tell the dude to not make it in such a noticable spot..