Which of these outfits looks best?

Which of these outfits looks best for a first date?

link

link

0|0
16|12

Most Helpful Girl

• The second one, by a landslide. I don't normally like one-piece outfits like that, especially in such a busy print like the first one, which would look better on a dress or something. But the second one is simple enough that I can dig it. =] I just wouldn't wear it personally.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Both are a little 1986... The second one is better for sure. Don't women wear skirts and blouses anymore?

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither of them! 2nd is a little better than the 1st though.

0|1
    0|0
  • the bottom link mos def it looks better

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither both are ugly but bottom one is a little better.

0|1
    0|0
  • Me no likey..

0|1
    0|0
  • depends where your going, however since theyre pretty much the same, it wouldn't really matter. id go with the colorful one though

0|0
    0|0
  • 2nd one. But it looks like something a 36 year old teacher would wear.

0|1
    0|0
    • lol, seriously?

• Yeah. I remember a handful of my teachers wearing outfits similar to that. It's nothing a woman under 28 should be caught dead wearing.

• I don't like them both, I think you should find another outfit

0|0
    0|0
  • the bottom one deff.

the top one looks like you're 4.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2nd

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh the second one. Not a fan of either though.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't like either

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• very unique... I like it :) anyways I think you would look STUNNING with the second link looks really nice, not a fan of the first one, too flowery.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably neither, most guys have a tendency to dislike rompers/jumpsuits. I like the second one more though.

0|0
    0|0
  • This slothing is not for a first date :) If you're going somewhere fancy just put on a nice simple but classy dress, if it's not fancy a pair of good old normal jeans and a nice T-shirt or tank top that shows the beuty of your body is more than good enough trust me ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the second better.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a fan of either, but the second is better than the first.

0|0
    0|0
  • The second one. You can play it up with sum cute statement jewelry. the first looks like something my Grammy would TRY to wear >_<

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh.. Personally not my style but 2nd one is slightly better. Is there anything else you can wear?

0|0
    0|0
  • flowery one

0|0
    0|0
  • There's something about the first one that I don't really like, so I'm gonna go with the 2nd one ;D

0|0
    0|0
    • I totally agree! I think the 2nd one is just all around more flattering

• Show All
    • Nooo lol Even when I wear heels, my height still isn't close to average...ahaha

• the taller the heel, the better (in your case)

• To choose between the two - the 2nd one. Honestly though, I wouldn't wear either one of them, especially on a first date.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the second one better. I wouldn't wear it though. It's just not my style. The first one is a little too colorful for me, but it looks pretty on her.

1|0
    0|0
  • neither, I was never a fan of that trend.

I say the 2nd one if I had to choose.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear this if you want your first date to be the only and last one.

Yuk. Get some style, girl

0|0
    0|0
  • If its your style them he got like it, but I don't think its an attractive outfit that most guys will like...

Why don't you go for a sundress or jeans and a fitted top?

But in the case 2 is better, first is too clown looking to me...

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer the second one.

0|0
    0|0