Guys, you know when a girl dyes her hair blond, and she has brown roots, does that bother you?

Not like platinum blonde...but golden blondish, and her roots are like light brown. Does it really make a damn difference on how she looks or would you still think of her as the same.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, I never really notice.

What Guys Said 4

• It makes me think 'oh, that's too bad, she was a brunette and ruined it'

• Nope,I've seen some blond girls who have brown roots and they look fine.

• nope. don't bother me, but I probably would have preferred her to keep it brown because I have a preferrence for brunettes

• as an actual blond yeah it bothers me I hate fake blonds!

What Girls Said 4

• I've realized most people don't notice when hair is grown out. I had blond highlights all through high school, and being expensive, I didn't always have the chance to touch them up. I cut all my blond/brown hair off, and people freak out still, thinking I was blond. Ugh. :P So no, I don't think guys would care, or even notice.

• Not a guy, but it irritates the crap out of me! If you're going through the trouble of dying your hair, you should take initiative and be commited to the upkeep!

• agreed to the max. it just makes girls look sorta easy and cheap to me :l. but I don't know if it blends nicely and you intended it to be that way, then I guess it looks good...

• I don't understand how any sort of hair can make a girl look cheap/easy?

Not everyone has the time/money to always keep their hair looking perfect.

Besides, a lot of girls seem to do it on purpose now. It looks kind of cool, on the right girl.

• It just looks fake. Guys don't like "fake girls", girls who wear tons of make-up, have fake hair color or weave, wear contacts, wear fake eyelashes, fake boobs, ect. They like their girls to be as real as possible. Mostly because, it would suck to become attracted to someone physically then realize what you're attracted to isn't even their's, it's something that they bought. That's kinda a mood killer all on it's own. Plus it just looks bad. When I see fake blondes with their brown roots, it just looks really bad.