Would you buy this cosmetics kit for $15?

it includes foundation (your choice of liquid, cream, or powder), concealer, blush, bronzer, two colors of eyeshadow (one dark and one light), mascara, eye liner, lip liner, and lip gloss. all are full sized. the makeup comes from MAC.

there will be two different kits. one will have more neutral/natural colors and will be for the day. the other one will have more darker or brighter colors and will be for going out. we will have kits of both types for light, medium, and dark skin tones.

what are your thoughts? ideas? would you buy them? and what would you name them? my friend wants to call the neutral one morning qu*ckie.

here's what happened: my friend's older sister graduated from cosmetology school and wanted to start her own makeup studio. she bought thousands of dollars of MAC makeup wholesale. when her business failed she gave all the makeup to her sister, saying she never wanted to see it again. there's so much makeup that we think we can make a profit off of it. that's why I'm asking if you'd buy it.

Most Helpful Guy

• sure, I would buy it and I don't put on make up, well not in public anyways =P. joke it's a joke geezus

What Guys Said 3

• Nope,I wouldn't buy it.

• why is this so downrated

• sure I would! I got to keep up my beauty

What Girls Said 11

• All that MAC for $15? Hell yes! Even if I didn't like ALL the makeup in the kit (which is often the case for me), at that cheap I would just cut my losses.

• I'd be interested in buying it. But I'd be a little weary just because you see so many makeup kits where half the makeup is like clown makeup that I would never use. If I could see exactly what products were in it, I'd probably be a lot more likely to buy it.

• I love mac, and they are a great quality product, so yes, I would go for it.

• MAC for that little? you're f***in with us,right? :O YES I would buy it

• I would think it was fake Mac since it's so cheap

• I would sounds like a good deal though usually I don't buy MAC makeup

• MAC? For $15?! All of that? Tell me where and if there's a limit on how many kits I can buy!

• OMG WHERE?!?! buy them! all of that MAC for 15$ I would call them naturals LOL but I don't know ahaha

• chances are its fake if she bought it wholesale. But people will still buy it for 15 dollars. that's super cheap compared to what makeup is today. Put it on ebay and I'm sure people will buy it.

• My thoughts: You couldn't be any more self absorbed and superficial. You're too worried about what people think of you.

No, I wouldn't by a make-up kit for $15. Not only can too much make-up damage the quality of your skin later on, but I think females who wear make-up excessively are trying to hide their face and it's a relflection of low confidence. I wouldn't buy it. It's silly.

• Lol A MAC make up kit for $15 dollars? Wouldn't that be nice?

• my friends and I are trying to sell them. that's what we wanna charge.

• I don't wear make makeup that often. I'm sure a lot of people would be interested in buying it though. That's really a great price. You could probably even charge a little more.

• oh OK. thanks for your answer.