Girls, are cord pants lame?

so all my friends are like" bro, those pants are so gay", "you're never gonna get girls while wearing those things", "you should just wear jeans" but quite honestly, I get tired of just wearing jeans all the time and I like to wear a variety of clothes.

I wear em with with hoodies with h&m jackets, etc.

here they are link

are the totally lame?

girls, your thoughts would be appreciated.

much thanks!

Updates:
thanks for your input everyone!

0|0
8|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all, they're fine. I like corduroys. =] It's more about the fit of the pants though than the fact that they're corduroys. Like if they were super baggy and didn't fit right, then they'd look silly. But if they're more fitted, they can look pretty nice. I wish I still had some, haha.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• No, I like them! Haters gonna hate.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look cute, especially in that pic with converse. Now only if I could get my boyfriend to wear something like that, though it's not his style aha! Kudos for keeping your own style and look, regardless what your friends say. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE ME SOME CORDS.

seriously. I think theyre so cool. I mean, when one gets bored of jeans and its not a sweatpants kinda day.. cords are the best choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • NO!

Wear them ALL THE TIME!

0|0
    0|0
  • i like them

0|0
    0|0
  • I love corduroy I have a navy and a burgundy that I really love, such a good fabric and they invite the touch lol ;)

So no your friends are wrong, they are not lame at all, they are more stylish than the same old jeans... I am sure I am not the only girl who likes them so keep using it :)

Specially with jackets

0|0
    0|0
  • they look nice, I wouldn't worry.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• don't try and run in them ever... They create friction in the thighs... LOL I found that out as a kid... They were in style way back then... But so were dinosaurs... :)

0|0
    0|0
  • why is this so downrated?

0|0
    0|0
  • If you like them, you should wear them. They're comfy.

0|0
    0|0