I ordered somthing from England, how long will it take?

i ordered clothing from England. I'm living in RI and I was wondering how long it takes to get here. it has already been like 10 days.

Most Helpful Guy

• probably wait at least 2 weeks...keep in mind sept 11th was over the weekend...might takea little bit longer - my suggestion would be to get a trackin number next time

why post anon? weird

What Girls Said 5

• It depends on what you ordered and where you live. I ordered something small from England once and I got it within about 5 days. But I also live in Chicago, so living in a big city might make it take less time to get to me.

• When I order stuff from the states it takes about 10 days standard shipping

• Well since it's like aroudn the time of September 11th, it's probably sitting in quarantine or something to make sure it's not a bomb

• why does this question get so many answers but my legitimate question about relationships doesn't! >:/

• like a week

What Guys Said 7

• never order stuff from England, they charge you by the Pound. ;)

• Depends on the rower.

• Depends what service the sender used.

• Did you put a tracking number on it? UPS or Fedex would have estimated arrival days.

• It takes between 2 to 3 weeks, so its almost there.

• Well, the U.S. has some really severe customs, but I've heard the 2-3 weeks is average for England-U.S.

• dont buy illegal goods online and you wouldn't have to worry