Best outfits for a girl with a pear shaped body and muscular legs. Help please!

I have a pear shaped body. I'm fit and I have legs that are thick with a lot more muscle on them than what's normal for a girl. I'm not self conscious about it however and don't wish to dress to hide them. I think they look good! I need outfit suggestions for my body type that accent my legs' shape and muscle tone WITHOUT LOOKING SLUTTY!

Thanks in advance! :)

Weaponzero brought up a good point. Any good suggestions for winter wear?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a pear shape myself and thick legs not so muscles and great looking that would make me wanna show off but I think I can help...

Generally avoid loose tops as it will make you look bigger, so tight tops and usually the ones that wrap and show the narrow waist... so even if its winter, use fitted clothes on top...

As for the legs well, shorts is an obvious answer and you can wear them with thick thighs and a long trechcoat...

link

link

but use more fitted clothes on top

link

So the trick is to use fitted clothes and if you show the legs don't show boobs, like to balance the skin that's been showing off so you don't lool slutty ;) because I know that with a pear shape is easier to look more sexy ... I wouldn't wear those lycra dresses myself I think in a girl with skinned legs doesn't look slut buy in me it would...

• Thanks, hope you get some head turns with your legs I know it isn't hard ;)

• this is a good dress for pear shape and show your legs link

What Guys Said 4

• Do you live in a place where it's warm year-round? If so then the obvious choice is shorts, skirts, and yoga pants. But if winter wear is concerned, I'm at a total loss. Sorry.

• wear skirts I love muscular thick legs they are sexy.. or wear shorts... trust me guys like that

• @ update tight jeans are the only thing you can really wear in the winter that will show you offf... or tight sweatpants

• Sounds great to me. :)

Skirts and shorts will show off your legs.

• For the pear shape just wear well fitted pants and maybe a pushup bra to give yourself some upper body balance.

What Girls Said 1

• hmm flare or boot cut jeans. skinny jeans with those seude looking boots that go below the knee. well fitted shirts that wrap around the waist below the bust make people look very hour glassish. I like those longer shirts or sweaters that button in the front.