Do you buy second hand clothes and stuff?

Do you buy second hand clothes and stuff? Or you prefer brand new things?

0|0
17|5

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 17

• Brand new :)

1|1
    3|1
  • New clothes.

I wouldn't wear anything second hand.

0|1
    1|0
  • Sure! Goodwill is my best friend. =D

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually don't buy second hand clothes. Just feels a bit weird not to know who wore them before you. I do change clothes with friends sometimes though.

If I buy something second hand it is furniture and house stuff. You can find a lot of original things and it is cheap which fits my student budget better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stuff, not clothes. I just bought a lovely night stand this weekend and a ladder. Great deals which I wanted. I really needed a ladder, but couldn't afford a new one. I was at a garage sale, a HUGE one. They weren't selling their ladders, but I asked, & they said sure, $5. So cool.

We do a clothes swap at work, shoes, purses, etc. quarterly. That's great. What's left, we donate. it cleans out our closets & we get great stuff.

I buy jewellry at estate sales, and tools. Why spend big bucks on that stuff?

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to buy second hand a lot but now and for a few years now I shop around and see what bargains are out there and prefer new clothes if possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah! I love vintage clothes, and as long as they're in good condition I don't find it weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • New clothes always

0|1
    2|0
  • Yeah I buy used clothes on like Ebay and sometimes at thrift stores. As long as the stuff isn't extremely damaged.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind second hand. I shop goodwill thrift stores etc. Sometimes you can find pretty sweet things.

0|0
    0|0
  • i generally buy new stuff...but I've bought some vintage items. I love going into stores like that. never know what you'll come upon.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both, you can find some really awesome stuff at second hand stores, but some things are best bought new.

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer second hand stuff because I like vintage things, and I don't like to wear clothes that lots of other people have

0|0
    0|0
  • I buy my clothes brand new but I always give my old stuff to goodwill.

But I would buy a used car.

0|0
    0|0
  • New clothes. Second hand clothes can be cute, but I wouldn't wear them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing that goes on me should be second hand...

A car is okay.

0|1
    0|0
  • It all depends on my part. There are some stores that you can sell your clothes to around here and purchase them for a lower price than the stores they came from and they're gently used. If the clothes are up to date and in great shape I don't mind buying second hand. I try to buy second hand jeans if possible for work but I love my nice new jeans to wear out. The problem with second hand clothes for me is that I just can't really find many to buy...same goes for the cheaper stores like TJ Max or Marshalls. I just can't find clothes for myself there 98% of the time! I do try to buy my clothes on sale though if at all possible!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I buy all of my clothes brand new, but I don't ever buy expensive clothes. Other household items and appliances I'd be more than happy to buy used (and I do) if it saved me a significant amount of money.

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually try to get used stuff, if not, then I'll get the cheapest new thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer new clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Clothes ? Second hand ? YUCK

I JUST WEAR NEW CLOTHES :)

0|1
    2|0