What's the weather like where you are right now?

Where are you (if you wanna say), and what is the weather like right now?

It's nearly 100 right now, and the sky is pretty clear. It's just another hot day where I live.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• Hot and sunny with scattered rain showers inland and that includes today's weather forecast back to you Susan in the studio =P

• The weather in Germany in Hessen was more or less good, about 25 degree Celcius, so I visit an open air swimming pool. (some are already closed. This summer was been a catastrophe. Summer starts in April, but stopped in June and July) Tommorrow we will have less than 20 degrees, not a good thing. But maybe some good days will follow.)

Surely in Texas the weather is warmer than in Germany. Luck for you, not to be so far away from the tropic.

• Strong winds and light rain, Manchester, England

• In good old Ireland it is currently raining and very windy too, looks like a storm is brewing, I wish I could have your weather for as few days :D

• I'll trade ya for a few days lol. We could really use a good thunderstorm. I think it would improve everyone's mood around here.

• Over summer here it was sunny like 4 times... the rest was cloud and rain, I guess sometimes it's nice but the frost is gonna be hitting soon and that means no running water where I live... YAY! fml

• Oh boo :( Well come to Texas! Plenty of room, and it doesn't get cold til November/December.

• Its 81 Feh

fine with clear sky and a cool breeze from the sea...perfect!

• It's pretty hot I don't know the exact temp.. No clouds in the sky and a slight breeze. I live south of Boston, MA.

• 83 degrees and its sunny

• im in la,the skies are really blue today and the its 84 degrees outside(:

beautiful day!

• Raining...

• its not that hot or that cold, I live in the midwest.

What Girls Said 9

• It's really really windy, so windy I refuse to go outside.

• Beautiful day and clear skies but a little too hot for my liking .. makes it that much harder walking from our apartment to class.. I have the AC blasting, atm. (:

• 80 degrees? I don't know but its hot

• it's very windy and glum in sunny old england.

):

• New York and its 70 degrees, sky is clear here as well.

• hot and humid, east coast of USA

• 70s with a nice, cool breeze.

• it's nice her, I don;t need an ac anymore

• Egypt!

Hot and sunny, but nice breeze at night ;)

• Do you ever get hot winds blowing from the Sahara? That would suck I bet

• I mean from the huge ass desert. lol

• I know what you mean, Kain haha. But no, usually the hot sandy winds come from the Arabian Gulf :)