Is this too childish for an 18 year old to wear?

Guys, girls what do you think if an 18 year old girl wore this?

kohls.com/kohlsStore/clearance/teens/juniors/swim/PRD~c23427/Candies+PolkaDot+Swim+Separates.jsp

Because it's just so adorable however I think it seems a little too childish.

Soo please say yes/no, and reason why. Thanks! =D

Most Helpful Guy

• Bottom is OK, but I am not sure about the top. The top has that pink polka dot look that seems a little young.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't think its too childish at all, I think it's a very charming piece of clothing. I like polka dot stuff haha, some might say its too childish but they're closed minded. I just think it'd work and I can't really put my finger on why.

• Wayy too childish, sorry ;D

• lol I asked a question about candies, you should go check it out

• lol. if you like it and it looks good on you- then its fine... lol...

What Girls Said 4

• i think it is the shape of the top that turns me off to the whole swimsuit. reminds me of those straight across tops that 5 year olds wear when they wear 2 piece swimsuits. though I could see it working if you have larger boobs, like c or d cups because then you wouldn't show too much cleavage.

but really, wear it if you really like it. my friends give me a hard time for wearing things they consider childish like this watch. I have a nixon timeteller and it is bright blue, yellow and hot pink. but I love it and wear it anyways. rock your style, it is great to be unique. I'm sure almost no one would have the same suit as you because many girls opt for as little material as possible

• here's a link to the watch :D

• So this would make my 34A look bigger? Because I'm like... almost flat T.T""

• mine makes my b cups look more like c cups so it'll probably make yours look bigger. plus you can wear smaller triangles without revealing too much, that's sexy too

• childish in general,but it is cute

• I like the bottoms better than the top, the top doesn't look like it goes /:

• i wouldn't wear that and I'm 16 sorry boo