I look innocent, good or bad?

A guy I like told me a week or so ago that I look innocent. I think I said something that surprised him because he was like "awww but you look so innocent" not like he was put off by what I'd said but yeah. Any clue?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its awesome...as long as you're a beast in bed haha

• to clarify, by "beast" I mean fun...not beast as you'll punch the guy's balls and lick his butt. Just to be clear...

What Guys Said 3

• It's good. Innocent looking girls get the boyfriend.

• A lotta girls think that look is bad. I don't understand why? It's cute!

• No clue

What Girls Said 2

• i am told I look innocent too. I don't like to be called it often but guys seem to like it. my guy friends like to tease me because I look younger than my age too. just a day or two age they were joking about how innocent I seemed and one guy friend tried to imitate my voice saying "what's a penis?" *sigh* well at least my guy friends think it's cute and something to tease about but I wouldn't know about it attracting someone as more than friends, no guy has ever liked me back and been my boyfriend :(

• I look innocent too, it's cute, you just have to stand up for yourself and not get stuck in that stupid/innocent behavior that people might assume you have based on these looks. People are always surprised that I swear, am cynical, and sarcastic because of how 'sweet' I look. It's actually quite funny.

Also, I lot of guys like it, and you'll look younger as you age!

:)

• same, people always seem to be surprised based on what I say haha. another good thing about looking innocent is that you can basically get away with murder.

• Haha! That is so true, people always give me the benefit of the doubt.