I look innocent, good or bad?

A guy I like told me a week or so ago that I look innocent. I think I said something that surprised him because he was like "awww but you look so innocent" not like he was put off by what I'd said but yeah. Any clue?

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Its awesome...as long as you're a beast in bed haha

1|1
    0|0
    • to clarify, by "beast" I mean fun...not beast as you'll punch the guy's balls and lick his butt. Just to be clear...

What Guys Said 3

• It's good. Innocent looking girls get the boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lotta girls think that look is bad. I don't understand why? It's cute!

1|0
    0|0
  • No clue

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• i am told I look innocent too. I don't like to be called it often but guys seem to like it. my guy friends like to tease me because I look younger than my age too. just a day or two age they were joking about how innocent I seemed and one guy friend tried to imitate my voice saying "what's a penis?" *sigh* well at least my guy friends think it's cute and something to tease about but I wouldn't know about it attracting someone as more than friends, no guy has ever liked me back and been my boyfriend :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I look innocent too, it's cute, you just have to stand up for yourself and not get stuck in that stupid/innocent behavior that people might assume you have based on these looks. People are always surprised that I swear, am cynical, and sarcastic because of how 'sweet' I look. It's actually quite funny.

Also, I lot of guys like it, and you'll look younger as you age!

:)

0|0
    0|0
    • same, people always seem to be surprised based on what I say haha. another good thing about looking innocent is that you can basically get away with murder.

• Haha! That is so true, people always give me the benefit of the doubt.