Scared to dye my blond hair?

So, I have blond hair and I thought I might look better with brown or it could even just be something new. But I feel like brown hair is more common and kinda bland sometimes? I also feel like, it might ruin my hair if I try to dye it blond again. Its kinda like, having blond hair makes me more attractive which is why I'm nervous. If you had blond hair would you keep it?

Now you can see!

Most Helpful Guy

• That all depends on the person. It would help if we could look at your pictures and stuff. I do not find brown hair bland at all though, I like it the best. It seems more natural to me. I don't really know if dyed brown hair looks different that natural brown hair though.

What Guys Said 5

• I have jet black hair how common do you think that is?

Keep the blond its attractive.

• I keep my previous statement.

• Blond rare? Hell no. It's different, but not rare.

I do like blond girls, without thinking about, I just do. However, any kind of weird combination will do the trick. :D

• mm well I suppose so if you live in say iowa, but here in texas not so much. but there goes my guys like blond thoery lol

• The darker the blond the better the brown will look but the tougher it'll be to make it blond again (with exceptions). I personally don't prefer blondes but I also don't prefer brunettes. So in my opinion it's really just up to what you think might look better on you. We'd have to see what you look like to give you a better idea.

• No-one would even be paying attention to your hair color, they'd be awed by your smile :)

• LOL why? Cause I'm underage?

• Why would it bother you so much?

• Could look completly different.

• Either it's way too in the morning or I'm hard headed.

Why would you want to look less attractive? This is what I understand from your question.

• Well it's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

• well , DON'T DO IT !

you look great in your blond hair this is my humble opinion ^_^

• Hey your that sexy girl from the other day!

nahhhhh leave it as it is

What Girls Said 1

• Bro, I would keep it. I had chocolate brown hair and I always envied blondes. I dyed my hair black, and that was the WORST DECISION EVER. I tried to dye my hair a red after that and only my roots were colored. Not only were my roots colored but they were orange! Once you darken your hair it's extremely hard to go back. Don't be cliche and dye it brown be different and dye it funner colors. Maybe red streaks? (Not crayon red obviously, but something more natural?)