Do You Look Much Better As You Got Older?

in past people use to say I look older than my age ...now people are saying I look quite younger than my age

Most Helpful Guy

• I looked terrible in my early teens and right up till I was like 18, I think I was a late bloomer and probably had the ugly duckling syndrome. People I used to go to school with don't think I'm the same person I used to be, I always see the shock on their face when they see me, I do think with me that I am improving with age, I can't wait to see what I look like at 27 hahahha :)

• by 27 you will be grown up man

• lol Dante,we have same situation.I have tht syndrome too and once my look change people seem don't see me like who I am before. Some people look much better as an adult ^_^

• I definitely agree with you on the fact that some people look better as adults, I feel as if I'm still changing somewhat... I definitely look 100 times better now than I did 5 years ago

What Girls Said 5

• Look younger than your actual age is pretty good so you suppost to be happy with it.I like myself now more than I was younger because I personally think I look much better now.

• Not really. I look the same, just slightly more mature. But I still look younger than I am.

• well I am getting compliments pretty regularly ..but I feel I should have look much better when I was younger compared to now especially when I was in college...as my age is blowing away chances with girls

• I lot weight since high school so yes I think so.

• 3-4 years back,i was out of shape with big round face and a belly...now lean and muscular and chiseled jaw face

• my neighbourhood gym,clubbing..i hardly find a girl of tat age who is single ..they are their with their b.f mostly...and sometimes I feel I should't have not broke up with the previous girl

• up to a certain point yes we do

• I think I went from adorable, to ugly duckling, to cute. :)

What Guys Said 8

• I look relatively the same, which is young. I try to grow facial hair and it comes up everywhere besides my cheeks...

...just going to have to settle for an epic chin strap.

• my facial hair became thicker when I hit mid 20s so I tend to get the rugged look ... but still in some areas the facial hair is missing

• Apparently I do look a LOT older then my age & I was recently insulted about it too.

Someone told me that I look like a dorky guy from House.

If we have nothing nice to say we shouldn't say ANYTHING at all.

Funny thing is I don't seem to have any trouble getting married for the weekends.

• This is a picture of me when I stood up for a wedding.

I think that I'm "looking good"

• you are the man but belong to Stone Age Era

• It was really a great era. It was so easy even a caveman could do it.

• I think I've changed a little bit. I showed someone a picture of me when I was like 15 and she was all like "awwwwww". But I've grown into myself more and even though I'm just average height, I've somehow grown into myself more.

• That's been the case for me.

• if my past is any significant, it shows that I'm getting much much better looking with age lol, so I can't wait till I'm in my mid 20s

• I got more muscular, shaved my stupid hair off and manned up with a huge increase in confidence...so I'm sexier now than ever :)

• i hope ill look better in my 20s

• I get the same thing. When I was 15 I looked 21, now I'm 29 and look 25...

• wow good...so which age group girls you date ?

• hahaha! That's not exclusive to young girls, but yes it's more common.

• they push me away beacuse of immaturity..like unable to handle things in proper way