If you could meet anyone either living or dead and ask them one question, who and what would it be?

If you could meet anyone, either living or dead, and ask them one question, who and what would it be?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd meet Aristotle and ask him 'Wassup?'

What Guys Said 8

• Go back and ask Nixion, why he didn't have enough grit to not take us off the gold standard?"

• why are you such a terrible shot link

• That thing that gave birth to me. I'd ask her why she was so mean to me & then I'd rebury her face down.

• hitler.

i'd ask how many nazis it takes to kill them-selves.

he wouldn't know what to say so I'd be like

"too many, just let a ninja take care of it"

then I'd shoot him in the face!

in the face!

• Abraham Lincoln

"So how was the play?"

iXenomorph -- Trolling dead presidents since 1991.

• id like to meet stalin and ask him "u happy now?"

• My ex... I'd ask her that even though she knows ignoring me is killing me inside and out, why she would ignore and continue to ignore me. I'd love to know if watching me self-destruct is enjoyable.

• The first ever gay - What the f*** are you thinking?

What Girls Said 3

• Harry Truman- "Tell me what was going through your mind upon giving the order to drop the A-bomb on Japan."

• I got one: 'I would not be able to look those soldiers in the eye and tell them we could've ended the war much sooner"

He was sparing us from further fighting and more soldiers dying.

• Oh he was, you should read the book Truman by David McCullough. He got the photographs back of what the bomb did. I'm sure he felt horrified at what he saw.

• I'm going to find that book! Thanks! :D

• Andy Warhol ..."Would you paint me a picture?"

• He was my third choice! Right after John Lennon and Earnest Hemmingway. Maybe tied with Leonardo deVinci.

• Marie Antoinette "Can I have that dress?" *points at the dress in her walk-in closet*. I love the fashions she has set from her time.