Do girls notice a guy if he is dressed up more than everyone else?

Like for example if I wore a suit and tie would I be noticed. Is that good or not.

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

• yea I notice things like that. its odd when he wears it just to wear it but if he looks totally hot in it go for it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Would I notice him? Yes. Would I notice him in a good way? No. I don't like dressed up guys. I like guys is casual clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends where you wear it, if it was on the street heading to work or a formal event or some place where you like to dress up a bit for I would be like 'that dudes awesome' but at school or college or other similar casual like situations I would think it was a bit too much :) You would probably be noticed if you did wear it to casual kinds of places, the reaction depends on the girl (or guy).

0|0
    0|0
    • I just dressed up at college though but I had a presentation.

• Show All
    • If you have a common interest or style they will :)

• Hopefully I can go off a meet a girl like that then.

• Dont go over the top or you'll look weird. But jeans and a smart shirt look nice. Or smart trousers and a polo top.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah of curse I would notice. suits are sexy ha ha (:

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Suits and ties (if they fit) are made to look men look good, but in the wrong situation, look like a costume, like you're playing dress up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dress for the occasion, and dress for the type of woman you want to attract. A suit is a bit much for everyday life. If you are wearing a tie in a casual situation, you're probably going to come off as up tight or as the "nice guy" as well.

0|0
    0|0