What would you change about your body?

If you could change one part of your body what would you, change? And why?

Most Helpful Guy

• the way it deals with stress sends it to the stomach :(

What Guys Said 11

• I would like to be a little less attractive. Frankly I always get into trouble with my girlfriends, they always think I'm cheating, and when I try to tell them the story they walk away saying "nice try, that was an axe commercial." but they don't understand that I am the inspiration for those commercials!

Sigh, Cudi said it best. I got 99 problems, and they all bitches.

• I'd lose about 5-10 pounds, and then tone/bulk up a little bit... I could probably do it in a couple/few months I'm sure, but it's so hard to stay motivated!

• Nothing atall

• Nothing :)

• Everything. I'll take a new one. If I was going to choose just one it would be my weight. I am a fatass and would like to be attractive to girls.

• My face? I was recently told that I look like a dork.

• I'm actually pretty happy with how I look. I just want to put on more muscle.

• can't think of anything really.

• my eyes,I don't like glasses.because of this,I could not be a ranger

• I wouldn't mind being a little taller

• my ass ..it needs to be more bigger

What Girls Said 17

• There is one thing, but I wouldn't be changing it for myself because I actually like it the way it is :/

• I want to be shorter...i am 5'6 ...i wish I was 5'2...also my nose and teeth annoy me.

Also my feet..and fingers...I have big feet I wear size 8 in womens...and my fingers are so long...-_-

My face is shaped like a circle...It makes me look fat. I wish I had more face bone structure.

My calfs are too big.

• This was asked before, but I'll answer again and to be honest once again I would change nothing about myself. God gave you this body and you should thank him for what you have, some people don't have an upper lip, hair, some don't have legs, arms. I'm not being dramatic, this is real life. Don't bother changing anything about yourself, each person is unique and beautiful just the way they are born. Be careful what you wish for children, because you just might get it, but in a painful way meaning (train accidents, hit by cars, run over by buses). Once again, I'm just thinking about real life here, I like my body the way it is and I strive to work out to make it look even better.

• Im happy with how I look, but Id love to loose some weight around my legs, theyre a bit chubby.

• I am finally accepting myself for who I am and how I look but I guess if I had to choose something it would be my skin, its so dry and breaks out sometimes, very annoying.

• my knees, or nose

my knees are full of scars. Also, they have an injury that makes it painful to walk up a flight of stairs for example.

I just do not like my nose

• I'd make myself taller, and have a more prominent arse lol

• Hmmm, I would change the fact that I am in chronic pain. I think I need to go to physical therapy or something. We shall see.

• I wish I was taller. I'm tired of being mistaken for a 12-15 year old :l

• I have big areolas -_-

I'm pretty content with my body overall. I mean, if I could I would have never ever dyed my hair or straightened it, that way it could be 100% healthy, but it's whatever. Not an insecurity or something I hate.

• My eyebrows, they have a weird shape, and make me look stupid.

• i think it would be my arms I would like them skinny

• My ovaries, haha. They're messed up and it causes other health problems.

• I'd like to lose 10-20 lbs :)

• I wish I were taller!

• My thighs :)

• My nose. I wish it was thinner.