I never get any attention from girls in public?

I could go on the train and see a girl I like and she won't even glance in my direction especially if she's good looking. I could be walking down the street and see a girl I like and once again she wouldn't even glance in my direction. what's the deal? Are girls not checking me out because I'm ugly or do they not like checking out guys in public. I mean I don't think I'm ugly but I'm prob no more than a 6 so I guess it makes sense in a way. Wow this is depressing. I mean what are some signs to tell if a girl is checking you out?

Most Helpful Guy

• The more needy you look the more unattractive you'll seem to them. So don't look for that stuff. Also if they see you looking they may not want to meet your eyes - may feel awkward to some people.

Girls are usually in their own little world. You shouldn't put too much thought into it. If you see a girl smile and laugh and look towards you... does she think you're cute.. or is she mocking you? See? Don't think about it. If you want to know if she's into you - approach her and introduce yourself.

There are no reliable signs. You just have to take a chance.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• You need to develop a sense of style. If not, then you need to get to know girls instead of hoping they'll notice you

• work on your posture and the way you walk