If your girlfriend was amazing in every way but...

...wasn't that great looking, would you still date and love her the same? Would anything change if she wasn't so attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I fell in love with her, then it doesn't really matter. She would look amazing no matter what. Of course, there are always better looking people, but love is an interesting thing. It makes you do some crazy thing. If she gains like 200 pounds and sex becomes nausiating, then I would probably leave her.

What Guys Said 7

• yeah looks change through time anyway... judging someone based of them is fairly base and just mean if you ask me... but hey personal opinion =P

• If she wasn't great looking (to me) then she wouldn't be my girlfriend. But keep in mind that what may be hideous to guys in general may be gorgeous to me (and vice-versa).

• If I loved a girl enough to make her my girlfriend then everything she does or touches instantly becomes that much more amazing :)

• Well if she was my girlfriend then I suppose it doesn't matter does it

• Sure. Looks go away anyways. I never met a 60 y/o woman I thought was attractive.

My standards for what's attractive are pretty generous anyways. There is something attractive about everyone.

• The beauty of falling in love with someone when you are young, is that you always see them that way through your eyes. They never grow old in your eyes. BTW, 60 y.o. women, usually don't find 29 y.o.s attractive either. Too rude & immature.

• Well thank you for your rude little comment DebiPie. I was only trying to convey that looks fade over time. But if you want to be a **** about it - f*** you.

• that IS a nice thing about falling in love young;) they stay young in your mind forever ..

• if she wasn't great looking she wouldn't be my girlfriend in the first place, so your question is meaningless

• If she's my girlfriend I already find her attractive.

What Girls Said 2

• well, if she was already girlfriend status, then I guess the guy is already comfortable with how she looks.

• You must have thought she was attractive enough to become your girlfriend in the first place.